• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Millwall v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Millwall?

• Millwall win

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
typicall results agains us too.

Ifwe keep cooper we have to pul all strings to get harvey elliott on loan next season - champ or prem

Cooper will be poached now.me or if not we certainly will keep him.

The Swans recently have taken a lot of stick over this past month and rightfully so some of the performances have been beyond shocking.

Take nothing away from today though, we were cagey in the first half and we did look like a team with no confidence that hadn't scored in 9 hours of football. The second half though shows the level the players can play at when we do release the handbrake

eteb said:
just proves what ive said all along, we are a good bloody team when we play football. Oh and we have a good group of players at this level (heheh londonlisa)

I’ve never bought into this we’re overachieving crap... I think we’ve got an excellent squad in what is a very poor league. Easily Top 4 in terms of squad... but completely mismanaged.

Magic_Michu said:
eteb said:
just proves what ive said all along, we are a good bloody team when we play football. Oh and we have a good group of players at this level (heheh londonlisa)

I’ve never bought into this we’re overachieving crap... I think we’ve got an excellent squad in what is a very poor league. Easily Top 4 in terms of squad... but completely mismanaged.

100%, but dont tell Lisa!!

FFS jamal was shoehorned into a 9 (as that was what cooper brought him in for) and he gets pelters. He is a brilliant footballer in his natural psition.

Still makes me chuckle when I look at the poll for today's game at the top of the page!

Hats off to the 19 :mrgreen:

Magic_Michu said:

I think this too. Not excellent, but top end competitive. I think there’s five to eight more points there with a manager rather than a Badgeman, and far, far, better performances, without spawn overload needed.

Lifelong said:
thefranchise said:
I wasn't watching today, what was different?

We kept the ball on the ground and passed it to each other.

Millwall didn’t press anywhere near tight so we had time but TBF we also kept good shape.

just watching the game again now. i just dont know how we've got from shite to half decent again overnight. Simple short passes, movement, even down to the small things like bringing the ball down in the middle of the park rather than just heading it to nobody.

Completely bizarre

eteb said:
just watching the game again now. i just dont know how we've got from shite to half decent again overnight. Simple short passes, movement, even down to the small things like bringing the ball down in the middle of the park rather than just heading it to nobody.

Completely bizarre

I bet you are glad as your head has exploded during the last four games 🤣🤣🤣

all i have said from the start is i dont care about the points, i want us to play football, enjoy and be proud of our performances. Can't ask for more than today. I just dont understand how we've randomly just turned it on, which just makes me feel like cooper hasn't wanted to for months

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back