• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea v Barnsley, Championship Play Off Semi Final 2nd Leg, Match Thread

Which team is going to Wembley?

• Swansea City

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • Barnsley

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great stuff
Well done lads for getting to the play off final.
Just gotta shaft Hounslow now the assholes.

Weird. Never felt it was in doubt, didn't even bite a nail.
Only downside was I had Connor to score at 28/1

I know Marc Guehi is like some sort of colossus

But the guy is God like

Lovely scenes all around

I don’t feel even 25% of what I felt after Forest, but thank fuck for that. Total cripple fight but you know what, I think stifling Hounslow Junction and one or two bits of quality will do it.

Oh no, not the fist pump. Fuck off is it. You anti football red your way to Wembley you daft fucker. Now win it and then piss off.

monmouth said:
I don’t feel even 25% of what I felt after Forest, but thank f**k for that. Total cripple fight but you know what, I think stifling Hounslow Junction and one or two bits of quality will do it.

Oh no, not the fist pump. f**k off is it. You anti football red your way to Wembley you daft fucker. Now win it and then piss off.

I've almost missed Steve's pumps :lol:

Fantastic. Couldn’t watch last 5 minutes.

One game.

I think we might do this.

Come on.

Well done Swans, I think the Swans have every chance in the final.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back