• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Barnsley v Swansea, Championship Play Off Semi Final 1st Leg, Match Thread

I thought we had a poor corner taker in Grimes but fackinhell Hourihane, you've fackin undone your self tonight. Woodman did some great saves and interventions, but how many of those would have been necessary if it wasn't for those bleeding corners and free kicks?

Woodman worth a 10 tonight, he was the difference to being level or even a goal behind going into Saturdays game.

Back 4 deserve a row of 9's as well

Defended Woodman all along, we need to sign him permanently if we ever get the chance.

Considering Barnsleys tactics, style of play, I'd say we did a superb job tonight, well done lads.
1 nil up at half time, I'll take that. Now they have to face the Jack Army.👍

Jack2jack said:
Considering Barnsleys tactics, style of play, I'd say we did a superb job tonight, well done lads.
1 nil up at half time, I'll take that. Now they have to face the Jack Army.👍

Shame we won't have a full house, but at least some of us will be there. I just hope I'm one of them :lol:

Saw nothing that'll give me panic attacks before Saturday. Barnsley very average, will be a meltdown bottle job of all time to fck this up now. Woodman excellent along with back 4. Cullen certainly not good enough but good nuisance value. Hourihan ( words fail me!). Grimes/Fulton very good. Ayew as we've all said, could get us promotion on his own.
And well done Coops, wotever yer plan was....it kinda worked.

eteb said:
we'll do them comfortably at home

Given how we've played this season, home advantage doesn't mean a lot. But add in the fans and hopefully we'll be ok. We need cool head and to play football. If we do that our extra quality should show.

same team other than routs for cullen and smith for cunt and we'll be fine

Waiting for email Wednesday for news of my ticket if lucky I will shout to make up for those that aren’t there. Please no CH Cooper.

Great battling display tonight. The result was as good as I could have hoped for really.
Good to have fans back too. Even if they were shouting for anything against us. Wound me up a treat and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Very nervy second half. You gotta love the play-offs
Take a bow Woodman

Final shout out to Grimes before I go. He didn't have the chance to get us on the front foot much, but defensively I thought he was absolutely immense tonight. He does a better job dropping in to the back line than some CBs do. And I'd rather he was taking corners.

Woodman and Naughton outstanding this evening, Guehi is simply on another level.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back