• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City vs Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
A2-F1-FA72-D9-B2-441-D-8188-67-C81285692-D.jpg

31-DFB415-34-F6-4197-858-A-837-F6332-CADF.jpg

4-D03-EBCC-5769-4-EED-BED0-9-F87688-D71-A3.jpg

F8871-C8-B-D782-416-B-837-D-6-B8-EC865-D9-FE.jpg

A52-E65-FE-53-C8-4-D13-8-B3-E-84-B39-D8-A2-AE7.jpg

02-CD32-D3-66-D7-493-F-A2-A2-3-A18-F7-DC78-B9.jpg

0037-D9-E1-8-A76-493-F-A9-AF-27-B174-CC629-D.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT3C3Upgv5Y

Sheffield Wednesday last game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtqi20R5hzo

What we need tonight are 2 quick goals and the pressure will be off and we can start to look like Barca again

Last season @ the Liberty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aea7oB2lSMo

Last night's results

Attachments

• Results 2411.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 4,031
Current Top 10

Attachments

• Top 10.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 4,029
Pulis never been an admirer of us, and just hope we are prepared to be booted all over the park. We do seem to have more steel n backbone now so once they realise that won't work, we can pass this lot outa the game. 2-0 home win.

You'd say this is a game we should be winning if we're serious about automatic promotion, but it's just the type of game I dread. New manager bounce, heavy favourites, form on our side... I'm calling 1-1 after battering them for 90 minutes 🙄

sainthelens said:
Pulis never been an admirer of us, and just hope we are prepared to be booted all over the park. We do seem to have more steel n backbone now so once they realise that won't work, we can pass this lot outa the game. 2-0 home win.

An early goal is essential tonight I feel, the longer it goes on against the anti-football mentality of Pulis the more frustrated we could get

sainthelens said:

This is why palmer should play from the start, show them that we wont be bullied then when the sting has been removed we can as you say pass them to death.

PSumbler said:
Current Top 10

Just got to win tonight to keep the top 2 in our sights ... we should have taken at least a point from the Norwich game and it's still p@ssing me off !

Hammy said:
PSumbler said:
Current Top 10

Just got to win tonight to keep the top 2 in our sights ... we should have taken at least a point from the Norwich game and it's still p@ssing me off !

And if we had taken a point we would not only be in third position and could go top with a decent victory tonight, plus norwich would have two points less.

This is why we really need to be trying our best to stay in the top 6 at least, if we can then the owners might gamble and pay for a decent striker, whether it be a transfer or a loan, as we all know that is the missing piece to the jigsaw.

Hammy said:
PSumbler said:
Current Top 10

We should have done, had more than enough chances

And comes back to us needing an out and out goalscorer

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back