• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Blackburn win

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
0-A32-A491-3142-4488-BCF4-8-C75-DCB2-C16-E.jpg

6-E48-A070-1-AF8-4-A67-B1-E8-0962-DAC9-C486.jpg

2-D1-D1312-57-EA-4-C0-E-8-F65-FEF57-F1-EF2-F6.jpg

DAB120-AA-D828-4790-A7-B3-36-C2-FF27-B03-C.jpg

684-BDB53-E69-A-49-F1-9-C56-0-CC7021-AB683.jpg

3384-BAD2-157-F-477-E-8614-317-EFE1-C382-D.jpg

9-F284-BE3-418-E-4525-8015-9-D25-C54-D3406.jpg

jackharris said:
WxmJax said:
Aren't we at home ?

No idea why I wrote it the wrong way round, whoops 😬

I think you're allowed one every now and then seeing the great work that you do.

Big night on Saturday. Can't lose again really.

If we get a draw,I'll be chuffed. Going to be a tough one, with a bit of luck and a following wind, we might just something, cant be more positive than that. COYS.

Could be a proper humdinger. They will smell blood, and we should at least improve ( one can hope).
But really don't fancy losing again thanks.

They didn’t look special when they played Middlesbrough on tv last week, will be a tough game but let’s hope we can get the 3pts, Pato getting the winner? 🙈

I fancy a point here, they havent been that impressive in their draw vs Luton or defeat to Hull.
They should still be without Diaz so are losing a bit of a threat.
Dont fancy a win as we really struggle to take any chances, but a draw will do. 1 -1.

Okay so after bemoaning all things Swansea, I am putting my optimistic hat on ( other descriptions are available :D ) and joining the 14% in predicting a win.
With our three new players making their debuts in the team ( Burns, Ogbeta and Pato) I think we will get back to winning ways.
COYS !

Brereton Diaz is back for them, easy away win, and fans will come to the realisation that we are in a fight to stay in this division.. make no mistake, we're in a relegation battle.. only the swathes of thick people can't see it

Someone please explain how bookies have us favourites to win Saturday?

sainthelens said:

I think they have been at the same sherry as I have and are now taking the glass half full view of Swans.
I genuinely feel Saturday will be a turning point for Swans and we will come out with a win.
COYS !

STID2017 said:
sainthelens said:

I think they have been at the same sherry as I have and are now taking the glass half full view of Swans.
I genuinely feel Saturday will be a turning point for Swans and we will come out with a win.
COYS !
So hoping yer right buddy. Ive suffered enough depression last few months, I know it's only football but apart from my lad, it's the only thing keeping me going. A win be very welcome thanks.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back