• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Hull City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Hull City?

• Hull win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question for techies re the links. I can get the match on my mobile phone from E-Paul's Soccer24HD link, but when I try to get it on my laptop, all I get is a frozen screen of the match. Can't get it to play. Any ideas?

Fulton looking like a carthorse there, way too slow

Wolf and Piroe completely isolated so far no link up
Shocking defending again ffs

Pegojack said:
Question for techies re the links. I can get the match on my mobile phone from E-Paul's Soccer24HD link, but when I try to get it on my laptop, all I get is a frozen screen of the match. Can't get it to play. Any ideas?

Try Link 2

One player ran past three others like they were in slow motion. Hamer should have come for that

Was never going to be easy without gifting them, they've had some impressive scalps recently.

Pegojack said:

Consider yourself lucky.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back