• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Hull City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Hull City?

• Hull win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dreadful first half so far, Hull running through us like sh1t through a goose.

I can't help it but I think we have a fight on our hands to stay up, this must be relegation form surely, or am I over reacting again.

Ntcham and Joseph and Fisher must surely all come on half time for Fumton and Smith and Hamer. All three have been culpable in this

It's nothing new but we are preposterously narrow.

So cramped and static moving forward and so easy to play around in defence. We can't expect our wing backs to be our only attacking width whilst also expecting them to be our only defensive cover for their wide-men.

I think this shows what we probably already knew and that Downes and Ntcham are a level above the rest of the squad, take them out and there's not a great deal of quality left tbh.

Nocountryforoldjack said:

I can't help it but I think we have a fight on our hands to stay up, this must be relegation form surely, or am I over reacting again.

Yep, over reacting .

sainthelens said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:

Yep, over reacting .

Without doubt, but this is a league 2 “performance”

Come on be fair we have had 60% possession that’s what’s important. Any team can score goals.

When they attacked then, orange shirts everywhere in and around our box.

I was going to compare how when we attack Piroe is isolated, then realised we haven't attacked this game.

Pegojack said:
Get Smith off and Ncham or Obafemi on.

Get Smith off and Ntcham AND Obafemi on.

We could do with the extra man……

2-0 down and grimes just strolls over to take a corner. No urgency and the delivery was gash

bakajack said:
2-0 down and grimes just strolls over to take a corner. No urgency and the delivery was gash

Grimes delivery was gash? No way.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back