• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Hull City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Hull City?

• Hull win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that was a crock of shit of a first 45 minutes

Close your eyes and think of Routs and Nath bombing down the wings.

Rubbish.

Wtf is Smith still doing in that role? Absolutely everything that gets played into his area falls down.

The only one showing any sort of intent or energy is cabango. The rest of them can get fckrd with that first half performance. Tw@z

sainthelens said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Dreadful first half so far, Hull running through us like sh1t through a goose.

I can't help it but I think we have a fight on our hands to stay up, this must be relegation form surely, or am I over reacting again.

Yep, over reacting .

Ok thanks

Well well well.

Pressure on now for Martin. This team was a complete shambles from the start. How does Smith continue to play AM I’ll never know. Get Ntcham on there and the lack of Obafemi is baffling aswell.

While we are at it, get Ollie cooper back off county.

PSumbler said:
And again the fear to put the ball into the box costs us any chance we had of creating something.

Why have they swapped flanks is beyond me

I don't know why they've swapped flanks but we've definitely been better since they did although that may not be the reason why.

Don’t worry gentlemen, we all know we only play well in the second half! We’re gonna win 3-2!!

karnataka said:
MrSwerve said:
Have to feel for Piroe while the rest of them fanny around with the ball around the halfway line.

TBF, nothing has stuck to Piroe either, he's mostly given the ball away when he's had it, you need your front men to hold the ball to bring others into play.

Great finisher but doesn't do much else. In a game like today where he's got very little service he ends up being completely uninvolved.

We relied a ton on Bidwell and Laird to create chances for us earlier in the season since the midfield is so goal-shy, Lati and Christie just aren't as good, no surprise we've barely looked like scoring.

karnataka said:
PSumbler said:
And again the fear to put the ball into the box costs us any chance we had of creating something.

Why have they swapped flanks is beyond me

I don't know why they've swapped flanks but we've definitely been better since they did although that may not be the reason why.

I think thats just the game calming down and Hull with a 2 goal advantage allowing us a little more space

Ntcham and Obafemi at half time for Smith and Latibeaudiere for me

Move Manning to left back. go 4-4-2

(For Smith it could easily be Fulton or Wolf as well)

Every time I come to Hull it’s terrible, that was possibly the worst I’ve seen us this season.. easily.

Piroe’s just a goal scorer, and we are not set up to play to him other than with Paterson. He doesn’t offer anything else. There’s some serious gash on that field and it’s all wearing white, but it’s made to look much worse by Martinball. It simply does not work when a team sets up to stop it. We are not Man City ffs. I thought Cooper (with us, I don’t care what he does with Florist) was boring and unwatchable (it was), but this is getting me raging at the telly. It’s fucking worse. 🤬🤬🤬

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back