• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22: The Official Millwall FC v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Millwall?

• Millwall win

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Swans win

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy enough with 0-0 but Obafemi could have virtually wrapped it up. Fisher is dreadful at actual goalkeeper basics and I wouldn’t be surprised to concede a soft one through him standing on his line or through a silly error by trying to be too clever on the ball. Nice to see Piroe trying his luck from the edge of the box. When he finds his range I can see that being fruitful. They are doing everybody behind the ball. If they come out to play, Oba’s pace will be a option. I still expect to get naff all tonight given Saturday’s feast, but we’ve turned up and we’re in with a shout.

We’re “sucking the life out of the game” according to a Millwall fan on their forum 🙄

Missed the goal as I was going for waz, but just a quick comment on Jay. He looks perfectly at home with the way we play, which is no surprise at all. I can’t understand why he’s been out in the cold while we’ve had to watch Smith struggle to adapt.

FelindreJack said:
We’re “sucking the life out of the game” according to a Millwall fan on their forum 🙄

We heard plenty of that in the Martinez/Rodgers era too. Can't blame them, must be boring as hell for them watching their team barely get a touch for 55 minutes and counting.

Incidentally, we have committed 2 fouls and received 2 bookings. They have made 5 fouls and got away with more, resulting in zero cards. Shit ref.

Oh, and is this ref only allowed to card us? Several times now they’ve slid in through the back of us and he’s letting it all go.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back