• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22: The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • QPR win

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congreve has a lot of promise. Three times really he has gotten forward and made the right decision each time.

Very much in the beach. Let’s hope we don’t hire the donkeys too

sainthelens said:
Let's hope that that cheating cvnt Austin gets the welcome and treatment he deserves. I fancy Flynn might just do that.

He done the same to Tom Lawrence last month v Derby - Lawrence gets a 2nd yellow, and Austin lying on the ground laughing. Cheating Cvnt!!

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Piss poor first half from us

Could hear the crowd getting agitated too when we kept passing it back when a forward option was on.
There's a time for possession and a time to attack.
Possession with purpose as Laudrup described it.

Without Cabango we really do look weak at the back, every time a half decent ball comes into our box there is chaos. Fisher refuses to come off his line for it and the defenders are all over the place.

Definitely our number one priority in the summer has to be getting a second powerful central defender who can play with the ball at his feet to compliment Cabango and Naughton.

I’m glad I didn’t travel 180 miles round trip. What is wrong with these c***s. Paid like kings and they can’t be arsed to put a shift in for 90 minutes on the last chance they’ll get. That really annoys me.

bakajack said:

Could hear the crowd getting agitated too when we kept passing it back when a forward option was on.

Without Cabango we really do look weak at the back, every time a half decent ball comes into our box there is chaos. Fisher refuses to come off his line for it and the defenders are all over the place.

Definitely our number one priority in the summer has to be getting a second powerful central defender who can play with the ball at his feet to compliment Cabango and Naughton.

70% possession 60% of that in our own penalty box... It's gash

bakajack said:

Fisher is garbage.

Why can't SwansTV stop the video in the right place to see if it was offside or not ?

Been watching it on QPR TV and they can't believe how Fischer comes out of goal for the Naughton pass only to hit it diagonally upfield each time to their players ?

monmouth said:
bakajack said:

Fisher is garbage.

He looks like he belongs in some channel 4 sitcom.

We are still making the exact same mistakes we made in the first game of the season vs Blackburn. We have made no progress. The only thing we can say about this season is that we can make a bit of a profit on Piroe and Obafemi.

I'm stupid enough to believe that if someone is playing in the 2nd tier of football then they should be able to control and pass the ball as a minimum requirement.

Watching this laid up on strong pain meds. Can't see me being awake by the 60th minute

A couple of decent chances there Congreve heavily involved again

I don't suppose anyone's got a linkie, have they? Just come in from the garden and the sun and fancied watching the last 30 minutes of season 2021-22.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back