• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22: The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • QPR win

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pegojack said:
I don't suppose anyone's got a linkie, have they? Just come in from the garden and the sun and fancied watching the last 30 minutes of season 2021-22.

PM It’s a bit ropey

Unfortunate that. Lati goes down injured and has to come off seconds after we make a double sub meaning we use our last sub to bring on Smith

Pegojack said:
I don't suppose anyone's got a linkie, have they? Just come in from the garden and the sun and fancied watching the last 30 minutes of season 2021-22.

Get back out into the garden I honestly wouldn't waste my time watching this if I was you, I've turned it off.

If this game was a cat the vet would of put it down after ten minutes. The highlight was watching the blond physio legs walking off the pitch. Complete fucking garbage today.

bakajack said:
Unfortunate that. Lati goes down injured and has to come off seconds after we make a double sub meaning we use our last sub to bring on Smith

Piroe goes off after 61 minutes. Can't they make it more obvious he's in the shop window?

Bit of a damp squib this one, to quote Marlene of OFAH fame, "There's more life in Boyce's Pants [lol]

Pegojack said:
bakajack said:

Piroe goes off after 61 minutes. Can't they make it more obvious he's in the shop window?

Aye surprising to take the top scorer off after an hour with the game still at 0-0. Plenty will read into that

monmouth said:
Pegojack said:

PM It’s a bit ropey

Not sure I managed that. I’ve had a few 🤣

https://poscitech.com/swansea-city-vs-queens-park-rangers-2/?sport=soccer

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members