• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22: The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • QPR win

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We really are going nowhere with this are we? We concede so easily.

Wyndham Evans is a lovely fella I’ve met him several times and he was a fabulous player but who the f*ck keeps asking him back?

We are going nowhere next season with this style. Embarrassing again. Squad are soft as shit with zero pride.

Still not convinced that 352 is the way forward personally

monmouth said:

What we worked on in training this week must have been Fisher coming out of his area to receive the ball off the fullback to confuse QPR.
Absolutely utterly bizarre.

No doubt Martin will throw the players under the bus for this one and lessons will be learnt for next season yadda yadda. Jury is definitely still out on our manager for me. He needs to get a grip.

Well, I will wish all you splendid ladies and gentlemen a very enjoyable summer and I hope we all meet again at the start of next season with a new keeper and a new defence. Adios!

Darran said:
monmouth said:

What we worked on in training this week must have been Fisher coming out of his area to receive the ball off the fullback to confuse QPR.

Can’t remember ever seeing him coming out to catch a cross and the way he just watches the ball go across him while standing on his line - terrible.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
No doubt Martin will throw the players under the bus for this one and lessons will be learnt for next season yadda yadda. Jury is definitely still out on our manager for me. He needs to get a grip.

We’ll sell Cabango,Downes and Piroe and Christie and Wolf will go back to their clubs.
We’ll have five new players in the starting line-up and come October Russell will be saying it’s going to take time to jelly.

There's always a positive.

It was the last game of the season

Darran said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:

We’ll sell Cabango,Downes and Piroe and Christie and Wolf will go back to their clubs.
We’ll have five new players in the starting line-up and come October Russell will be saying it’s going to take time to jelly.

Yep we are going nowhere next season

Darran said:
monmouth said:

And then he humped it aimlessly 70 yards straight back to them. It's pathetic.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back