• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Leicester City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Leicester City?

• Swans win

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-6701.jpg

IMG-6836.jpg

IMG-6692.jpg

IMG-6476.jpg

IMG-6693.jpg

IMG-6673.jpg

IMG-6694.jpg

IMG-6707.jpg

IMG-6700.jpg

IMG-6699.jpg

IMG-6741.jpg

IMG-6724.jpg

IMG-6867.jpg

IMG-6507.jpg

Mad how things change so fast. From dreading going to watch us a few weeks ago, I now cant wait for this one.
Think we need to disregard the fact that squad/result wise they are better than us...I think this is about who hits the ground running after a 2 week break. That break affects teams differently, am hoping home advantage puts us on the front foot quickly.
A bit of a free hit for me, we're on a great little run, they will piss this division, so anything positive here is a massive plus...and with another home game few days later, what an opportunity we got now.

sainthelens said:
Mad how things change so fast. From dreading going to watch us a few weeks ago, I now cant wait for this one.
Think we need to disregard the fact that squad/result wise they are better than us...I think this is about who hits the ground running after a 2 week break. That break affects teams differently, am hoping home advantage puts us on the front foot quickly.
A bit of a free hit for me, we're on a great little run, they will piss this division, so anything positive here is a massive plus...and with another home game few days later, what an opportunity we got now.

Can't disagree with any of that. They will beat better teams than us but as long as we, at the very least, maintain the form we've shown in the last 4 games, that will be Ok and if we do that but end up losing to the better side, so be it. Learn a bit more and move on and take all that into the Watford game.

2 senior tickets for upper south stand available, cost £40 will accept £30, can meet buyer at ground before match. PM me if interested

Their squad is frightening for the Championship and they’re on course to smash every record in the Championship book (early days) but they’ll drop points occasionally and maybe Saturday will be one of those occasions.

Free hit as I see it.

IMG-6799.jpg

IMG-6433.jpg

Link Below… 👇🏼

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swanstickets/?utm_source=Website&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=Tickets&utm_content=MenuLink

We've been on a great little run. They've been on a great long run with one blip.
Best defence and 2nd best attack after Ipswich.
Tough game. A draw in reality would be a great result.

sainthelens said:

I'm looking at it as a free hit as well, a loss home and away to this Leicester Team won't define our season, although my preference is to see us win them both or at least get something from both games, but yes its a free hit in all reality.

I expect Leicester to drop very few points over the course of a season that they will win without hardly breaking a sweat. Every side should be seeing their games against Leicester as a free swing. I would like to think that we can get something out of this at home and with the run we are on, but there will be absolutely no shame in losing to this side.

jackharris said:

No complaints with that side, its hard to find a reason to want to change a side that has won 4 on the spin and is looking more and more cohesive each and every time they play.

bakajack said:
I expect Leicester to drop very few points over the course of a season that they will win without hardly breaking a sweat. Every side should be seeing their games against Leicester as a free swing. I would like to think that we can get something out of this at home and with the run we are on, but there will be absolutely no shame in losing to this side.

They aren’t that great. No better than Burnley and Sheffield United last season and we gifted them their wins. Everyone seems to be talking like they are Man City. I hope we don’t beat ourselves by over-respecting them.

2-0 Swans.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back