• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official PNE v The Swans Match Thread | The EFL Championship | Deepdale Stadium, Preston

What will the result be against Preston?

• Preston win

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andrew - North Hill said:
I can accept more passing mistakes because Duff wants them to play with more risk i.e. playing the ball forwards more. I'm alright to cut them a bit of slack if they do it like today (trying to work one twos, slide rule passes between defenders etc) instead of the aimless punts into the channel we saw too much of in the previous games.

If only we could just sack off all our CBs and start afresh....

Sure, if you're trying to make something happen, but too many times today they were just simple passes going astray.

It won't happen after recent events.

But I'd love us to put our big boy pants on. And drop the sainted Grimes.

Chief said:
It won't happen after recent events.

But I'd love us to put our big boy pants on. And drop the sainted Grimes.

He's put a curse on this club and he's undroppable

This thread was a depressing read aye.

We're definitely not as bad as some are suggesting, but we're not looking great either.

Our biggest problem is the 5 at the back, but this chap like most managers are too stubborn to change. Hopefully he see's sense sooner rather than later. Should never have given Gino the cursed number 11 shirt either.

Oh, and I was called all the miserable gets under the sun, when most were wetting themselves about our new super dooper 'investors'. Lol.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back