• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Sheffield United vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

The manager’s penchant for selecting wrong pegs, in a bid to retain possession and Up the possession stats (cuts back in instead of risking the 50:50 cross into the red zone) and thus his own CV.
Bottom of the table sausage

Happy and disappointed but fully understand the situation we are after being left so short with the need to manage the squad as a whole.
I wish people would get Martin out of their head and use him to bash the stick with the current manager.

I'm quite impressed with how we are starting to look much more solid at the back....if the top brass had got the left winger and Striker in then the whole picture would be better.

Maybe I am just a pint half full guy but I'm seeing positives but frustrated by missed opportunities that have not been helped by the people running the club.

Happy and disappointed but fully understand the situation we are after being left so short with the need to manage the squad as a whole.
I wish people would get Martin out of their head and use him to bash the stick with the current manager.

I'm quite impressed with how we are starting to look much more solid at the back....if the top brass had got the left winger and Striker in then the whole picture would be better.

Maybe I am just a pint half full guy but I'm seeing positives but frustrated by missed opportunities that have not been helped by the people running the club.
Eom and vip need to start showing why they are so highly rated now. eom especially

We look alright on the large. Away at an unbeaten side who'll likely be top 6 as a minimum, and there wasn't much in it.

Main concern is the absolute lack of a threat going forward. It's as if we've sacrificed absolutely all of our attacking ability for a modicum of defensive structure. Doesn't help that Ronald has been off it all season, but we're just so listless.

The absolute negatives of this squad at the minute are:

Using Abdulai on the wing - A literal waste of time, he's a holding midfielder ffs

No striker options - Started a #10 up front who missed our best chance of the game; why isn't Vipotnik starting?

Franco is too important - He's absolutely ideal for this system, both as a quality player, and the improvements he offers to Grimes. The drop off from him to Fulton and Allen is astonishing.

Also, concerned about Tymon's form. Been absolutely miles off it this season, and his back up is either a 35 year old right back, or a young kid who appears to be absolutely toss

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back