• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Sheffield United vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Football can be so feckin frustrating at times. We were far and away the better football side on that pitch tonight, we almost deserved a point, but for Tymon's brain fart and Peart Harris' lack of basic ball control and cool head at the critical moment.
Funnily enough, I think we'll beat Stoke.

Our general play is good. We need our forwards to start clicking now and we'll be fine.

The optimist in me is praying Williams is fixing our defence before looking further forward..
If people insist on comparing the current team to those under previous managers, we look more like a poor man's version of Sousa's team. Not conceding many goals (although I'd say other teams get far more opportunities against us than Sousa's team gave up), but with zero cutting edge up front.

Let's hope Vipotnik's fate is not to be the next Shefki Kuqi...

Eom and vip need to start showing why they are so highly rated now. eom especially
Getting these 2 fitter and stronger to play regularly and for 90mins will take a few more games.....same applies to Franco.
It needs to be managed and controlled and will be advised by the sports science team.
It's not like a pie and pint on a Saturday and play every league game......these guys are much more tuned than that and have to be managed to compete against players of the same level of fitness.

If people insist on comparing the current team to those under previous managers, we look more like a poor man's version of Sousa's team. Not conceding many goals (although I'd say other teams get far more opportunities against us than Sousa's team gave up), but with zero cutting edge up front.

Let's hope Vipotnik's fate is not to be the next Shefki Kuqi...
He needs to step up asap

Wouldn't say we battered them but we are certainly a more solid team at the back than we have been previously.
Apart from sheffield missing 3 sitters you mean, should've been 3-0.. Cardiff should've scored a shed full, Norwich should've scored a shed full Bristol should've scored a shed full.. what are you all watching mun

Getting these 2 fitter and stronger to play regularly and for 90mins will take a few more games.....same applies to Franco.
It needs to be managed and controlled and will be advised by the sports science team.
It's not like a pie and pint on a Saturday and play every league game......these guys are much more tuned than that and have to be managed to compete against players of the same level of fitness.
No I get that, but they need to show more in front of goal too.

Eom looks like a prem player with the ball but then league 1 when he shoots or crosses

Apart from sheffield missing 3 sitters you mean, should've been 3-0.. Cardiff should've scored a shed full, Norwich should've scored a shed full Bristol should've scored a shed full.. what are you all watching mun
Er what chances did Cardiff have other than their goal?

I'll tell you

We also should have had 3 or 4 in the first half, so your point is redundant really

Hmm, not sure where we would be without the best keeper in the league.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back