• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Sheffield United vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Manager needs to pull his socks up.

Questionable team selection to say the least. Needs to better utilise his talented squad.

Grow up, front up and shed the mardy bum chops.

As bad as the team looks, it's only actually two players (Franco and Cullen/Vipotnik) away from our strongest lineup.
It's not like Williams has sent a team of reserves out there tonight

That’s where Eom has to do better.

I hope it’s just a case of him adjusting to the English game.

Help! I've got 2 commentaries, how do I get rid of the radio Wales one because it's about 10 seconds ahead of my video

As bad as the team looks, it's only actually two players (Franco and Cullen/Vipotnik) away from our strongest lineup.
It's not like Williams has sent a team of reserves out there tonight
Fulton shouldn't be anywhere near the squad letting alone starting. Why on earth give Allen a new contract if we aren't going toplay him.

Bangs on about Vip needing to get up to speed and refuses to give him minutes.

Can’t get the game on Swans TV here in Holland, anyone else struggling as well?
Couldn't get it working in the USA (even though I think it should work as it's not being streamed on CBS); connected my VPN to Luxembourg (thanks jacabertawe!) and it works now.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back