• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

Should have buried them by half time. Once again Grimes sucking any and all momentum up like Henry the hoover, it seriously boils my piss. Everything backwards and sideways when he has ample opportunities to turn and then play a penetrating ball.

That was compounded by the baffling substitutions made and we were only saved by Joey chucking himself about to break them up.

Franco outstanding, Eom caught up a little bit I feel, and the sooner we can upgrade Cabango the better.

Apart from our goal the highlight of the game was that Fat Controller getting sent off. Couldn’t understand why peeps didn’t sing Cheerio though.

Exactly, he's a 20 year old with 34 appearances in his career so far. We don't half love overhyping a new signing 🤦🏻‍♂️

Really poor game today between two very poor teams. Franco was the only positive for me, Eom and Ronald in particular were most disappointing.

No idea what Williams was doing with his subs, once Fulton had come on in midfield there was no need to try to shoehorn Allen in as well unless it was for Grimes because it just upset the shape of the team.

Taking off attacking players and bringing on more defensive ones is a bad trait that often backfires.

I still think we're probably going to finish somewhere between 12th and 16th, we spent the last few weeks saying how rubbish Cardiff are and they easily matched us today with us hanging on towards the end of the game
Easily matched us or did we play badly making us on par with them? I'd go with the latter.

They'd didn't lay a glove on anyone first half and were booed off. We stooped to their level second half and paid the price.

Fully agree with comments on subs, utterly bizarre.

I'll tell you why, Cabango is a liability, so giving Abbey a go couldn't be too much of a gamble, also, Abbey had played regularly in the Championship for Reading before getting his move to Greek giants Olympaicos for an undisclosed fee, must have something going for him 🤔
Forgot Abbey had played in Championship

Exactly, he's a 20 year old with 34 appearances in his career so far. We don't half love overhyping a new signing 🤦🏻‍♂️

Really poor game today between two very poor teams. Franco was the only positive for me, Eom and Ronald in particular were most disappointing.

No idea what Williams was doing with his subs, once Fulton had come on in midfield there was no need to try to shoehorn Allen in as well unless it was for Grimes because it just upset the shape of the team.

Taking off attacking players and bringing on more defensive ones is a bad trait that often backfires.

I still think we're probably going to finish somewhere between 12th and 16th, we spent the last few weeks saying how rubbish Cardiff are and they easily matched us today with us hanging on towards the end of the game
There was far too much confidence off the back of a game against a managerless Preston team that only got broken down initially thanks to a penalty.

And it seems the players listened to that too. Talk about counting chickens

Apart from our goal the highlight of the game was that Fat Controller getting sent off. Couldn’t understand why peeps didn’t sing Cheerio though.
Probs in case it bit us on arse if they scored!! I was expecting them to score after that, it had that feel to it

And Cabango is 24 with 168 appearances in his career, and is a liability, your point is moot..

Last edited:
Should have buried them by half time. Once again Grimes sucking any and all momentum up like Henry the hoover, it seriously boils my piss. Everything backwards and sideways when he has ample opportunities to turn and then play a penetrating ball.

That was compounded by the baffling substitutions made and we were only saved by Joey chucking himself about to break them up.

Franco outstanding, Eom caught up a little bit I feel, and the sooner we can upgrade Cabango the better.
Yeah I think we're a different team without Cabo go in there - he's shite

Williams was probably thinking that he didn't want to lose the game so put defensively minded players on!

There was far too much confidence off the back of a game against a managerless Preston team that only got broken down initially thanks to a penalty.

And it seems the players listened to that too. Talk about counting chickens
Thought both wingers and full backs looked knackered today from kick off

Easily matched us or did we play badly making us on par with them? I'd go with the latter.

They'd didn't lay a glove on anyone first half and were booed off. We stooped to their level second half and paid the price.

Fully agree with comments on subs, utterly bizarre.
I didn't mean it was easy for them, I meant if you look back at the game overall then there wasn't much between the two teams.
The classic game of two halves, we were as poor in the second half as they were in the first. Particularly annoying because I'm in the South stand so all the action was at the opposite end!

I do think we are to short in the arse outside our back four, you need height in the Championship IMO!

I didn't mean it was easy for them, I meant if you look back at the game overall then there wasn't much between the two teams.
The classic game of two halves, we were as poor in the second half as they were in the first. Particularly annoying because I'm in the South stand so all the action was at the opposite end!
Yeah fair, no argument there

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back