• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

Based on the performances last Saturday I would expect us to line up something like:

-------------------------------- Vigouroux ------------------------------
Key ------------- Cabango ------------------- Darling ---------- Tymon
------------------ Franco --------------------- Grimes ------------------
Eom ---------------------------- Cooper ------------------------ Ronald
--------------------------------- Vipotnik -------------------------------

Obviously we all know that our strength in depth off the bench isn't quite where we want it to be yet but as a starting XI I think that it definitely competes with the vast majority of the Championship.

Reactions: RGD
Based on the performances last Saturday I would expect us to line up something like:

-------------------------------- Vigouroux ------------------------------
Key ------------- Cabango ------------------- Darling ---------- Tymon
------------------ Franco --------------------- Grimes ------------------
Eom ---------------------------- Cooper ------------------------ Ronald
--------------------------------- Vipotnik -------------------------------

Obviously we all know that our strength in depth off the bench isn't quite where we want it to be yet but as a starting XI I think that it definitely competes with the vast majority of the Championship.
The only doubt I can see from that is, will he go with Cullen to start over Vipotnik. Liam did a lot of good donkey work on Saturday and was the key man for the second goal.

The only doubt I can see from that is, will he go with Cullen to start over Vipotnik. Liam did a lot of good donkey work on Saturday and was the key man for the second goal.
Yea I think Cullen will start too, Experience in the Derby, he scored in the last Derby, he knows what it means and will be right up for it.

Reactions: RGD
Cullen will also provide more energy and pressing from the front… bring Vipotnik on against a knackered Cardiff defence

Always a sure thing with the derby, but on the cusp of selling out as of today. Took until the day before the game last season, so encouraging to see even the day-trippers appear more keen.

Looks like there are literally 10s of tickets left

Last edited:
I thought Cooper was excellent on Saturday… deserves to keep his place.

Would be nice to see him find his form of 2 seasons ago
Yea agreed, thought he did very well. Another player who will know what its all about.

Always a sure thing with the detby, but on the cusp of selling out as of today. Took until the day before the game last season, so encouraging to see even the day-trippers appear more keen.

Shame half of them were nowhere to be seen on Saturday and probably won't bother turning up for the Norwich game either

Always a sure thing with the derby, but on the cusp of selling out as of today. Took until the day before the game last season, so encouraging to see even the day-trippers appear more keen.

Good - need to get behind them early doors and blow them away early

For me, if we turn up on Sunday with the same appetite and application that we showed v Preston then I don't care what Cardiff's game plan is, they won't be able to cope with us. We'll blow them away.

It's all about us - we are a happier camp, we've got better players than them, the only thing that can let us down on the day is complacency. But I'm sure Williams will not let that happen.

Just looked on the ticketing site and about 100 blue dots left (few west stand, most south stand and 1 east stand) there are only single seats available.

Shame half of them were nowhere to be seen on Saturday and probably won't bother turning up for the Norwich game either
If we blow them away on Sunday, the momentum is with us and hopefully will start putting bums on seats on a regular basis.

Play like we did in the second half on a regular basis and the fans will return. If we play like we did in the first half, the stadium will remain virtually empty.

Just looked on the ticketing site and about 100 blue dots left (few west stand, most south stand and 1 east stand) there are only single seats available.
Should be a full house on Sunday.

Win well and the feel back factor could be back. If we lose, look out lol.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back