• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

A five second read of their forum and annus is already talking bollocks

Apparently they are five midfielders better than ours and no difference in strikers ffs

Grimes, Franco, EOM and Ronald walk in to their side with one leg each

And yakou fucking Meite over Vipotnik😂😂😂

Apparently they are five midfielders better than ours and no difference in strikers ffs

Makes me laugh, they spend all week banging on about how superior they are to us and then the week after going on about we aren't they main rivals after we've spanked them again.

Eom and Ronald are probably in the top ten wingers in the division. Trying not to be biased but Ronald has started like a house on fire and Eom has already shown plenty of glimpses of what he is all about and what we can expect from him when he acclimatises to the Championship.

Franco and Grimes? I can't say that I would put them at that level, we have only seen Franco in his favoured position in one game so far and it was against a PNE side that had as much collective fight in them as Cardiff City on derby day. Grimes has more Championship experience than their entire midfield combined and even if he is usually too conservative for our liking the fact is that he is the first name on the team sheet for the past five managers stretching over seven years.

As for up front? Meite had 2 goals and 1 assist in 38 appearances last season for Cardiff and none at all in two games so far this season. Vipotnik has 1 goal in 50 minutes across 2 appearances (including one game where we never passed the ball to him once during 20 mins on the pitch).

Eom and Ronald are probably in the top ten wingers in the division. Trying not to be biased but Ronald has started like a house on fire and Eom has already shown plenty of glimpses of what he is all about and what we can expect from him when he acclimatises to the Championship.

Franco and Grimes? I can't say that I would put them at that level, we have only seen Franco in his favoured position in one game so far and it was against a PNE side that had as much collective fight in them as Cardiff City on derby day. Grimes has more Championship experience than their entire midfield combined and even if he is usually too conservative for our liking the fact is that he is the first name on the team sheet for the past five managers stretching over seven years.

As for up front? Meite had 2 goals and 1 assist in 38 appearances last season for Cardiff and none at all in two games so far this season. Vipotnik has 1 goal in 50 minutes across 2 appearances (including one game where we never passed the ball to him once during 20 mins on the pitch).
Willing to put in writing that I think Ronald is good enough for the Premier League. He's almost undefendable if he's on it, especially at this level

Grimes may not be that level but is streets ahead of what they have

Willing to put in writing that I think Ronald is good enough for the Premier League. He's almost undefendable if he's on it, especially at this level
He does need to improve on his end product though, only 2 goals and 1 assist in 20 Championship games so far.
He's started this season playing far better than he did last season in my opinion so hopefully those numbers will start to improve

He does need to improve on his end product though, only 2 goals and 1 assist in 20 Championship games so far.
He's started this season playing far better than he did last season in my opinion so hopefully those numbers will start to improve
Just put a man twenty yards past the back post and volley it in, piece of piss

Well so far this season he has 1 goal and 1 assist in 3 league and cup games which is 66% of the way there from last season :) I don't think the Gillingham or Preston full backs are gonna forget him any time soon.

What you have to remember is, he's thicker than thick, he resides at Liz Truss levels of delusion, you're never going to get much sense out of him. Absolute quim of a bloke.

Meite's sheite, but no doubt our defence will try and help him out somehow or other.

More scary for them is that Ben and Hazza also stroll into their team. And, Nightmare on Chip Alley, Andy the Fish also gets in.

More scary for them is that Ben and Hazza also stroll into their team. And, Nightmare on Chip Alley, Andy the Fish also gets in.
Heh

Darling is a decent player to be fair.

Genuine question, Ramsey (fully fit) aside, who gets in our side?

Willock I would say, but only if we moved eom to 10

Well so far this season he has 1 goal and 1 assist in 3 league and cup games which is 66% of the way there from last season :) I don't think the Gillingham or Preston full backs are gonna forget him any time soon.
I would have been concerned if he hadn't managed to produce against Gillingham, which was why I only used his league stats. It'll be interesting to see how he performs over the next 10-15 games against some of the better sides in the league

Heh

Darling is a decent player to be fair.

Genuine question, Ramsey (fully fit) aside, who gets in our side?

Willock I would say, but only if we moved eom to 10
The answer to this is always Colwill, but he seems to have died off in the last 6 months. Can't remember seeing him play properly since he broke through a few seasons back. El-Ghazi maybe? Was always handy at the Villa

The answer to this is always Colwill, but he seems to have died off in the last 6 months. Can't remember seeing him play properly since he broke through a few seasons back. El-Ghazi maybe? Was always handy at the Villa
I thought that may come up. Stats suggest he's no better (perhaps worse) than cooper.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back