• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

Poor Steve has made a mint, decked out on the touchline in the best Paul Smith clobber, he'll be ok sunshine 👍
GorsBuster make joke about Eom have eyes like Steve Cooper and you think ok because he have Paul Smith clobber ?
This is bad very very bad and you make jokes ?

GorsBuster make joke about Eom have eyes like Steve Cooper and you think ok because he have Paul Smith clobber ?
I've got loads of Paul Smith clobber kid, some of his Red Ear designs are top notch 👌
Get yourself down to Moustache and tell Goff you now Jacko, he'll nock a bit off for you 😉

I've got loads of Paul Smith clobber kid, some of his Red Ear designs are top notch 👌
Get yourself down to Moustache and tell Goff you now Jacko, he'll nock a bit off for you 😉
Ah so really says GorsBuster ok to make jokes about eyes like these like Eom
This not right no way

Goff will give you at least 10% off if you mention my name kid, honestly you'll get a quality T for about 130 nicker 👌💪🔥
So I get a red downward thumb for trying to help your wardrobe out with a generous discount!
Consider yourself ignored!

Cheek of some people aye 😡

I think you should leave it mate.

Obviously English is not your first language and your getting totally the wrong idea because of it.

I think you should leave it mate.

Obviously English is not your first language and your getting totally the wrong idea because of it.
Trust me he's just as much a Jack than me and you, a Jack on a nobble without a doubt 🤣

Oh hang on. Kiisgod is back. Ffs.

On the plus side, 13 page with 15 hours to kick off. On the premier swans site. Only on jackarmy. net.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back