• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2021 thread

JackSomething said:
dickythorpe said:
Knock yourself out. We should have beaten France last week.
A pro player will know that. A fickle, easily pleased fan cares not.

As for written off, too much is written by the media about autumn international results.
Looks like a poor autumn leads to a successful 6 nations for us. Check the last 16 years of how a shoddy autumn leads to success.👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

That second sentence makes you sound like a right twat to be fair.

Look at the trouble you've caused. I hope you are happy you moody child.
I bet you are a bully aren't you? Anyone with a differing opinion you call names, don't you?

Not many thought Wales would win it this year so well done to them
Pivac was getting a lot of stick not long ago, it was always going to be tough following Gatland, he deserves the praise he is now getting

Best_loser said:
Pivac was getting a lot of stick not long ago, it was always going to be tough following Gatland, he deserves the praise he is now getting

I agree with all of that and I wasn't one of the pro Pivac gang despite what he had done down here in Llanelli.

Dicky raises a good point about the autumn internationals and the relevance to Six Nations form, it means very little.

Cooperman said:
Best_loser said:

I agree with all of that and I wasn't one of the pro Pivac gang despite what he had done down here in Llanelli.

Dicky raises a good point about the autumn internationals and the relevance to Six Nations form, it means very little.

His nickname before the tournament was Pivac-19 after his decimation of the welsh performances 🤣

Big job ahead as that's an old team, and replacing AWJ is simply not possible like for like. Not a flashy back like Edwards, but for me the greatest Welsh player ever and one of the best players ever. That level of performance over that period and so many games, in the most crushing physical era of the game by many miles, is simply incredible.

dickythorpe said:
JackSomething said:

I bet you are a bully aren't you? Anyone with a differing opinion you call names, don't you?

Ohh you meanie. I've spent the last couple of days crying in the shower because you don't notice me...

Suck it up snowflake.

dickythorpe said:
JackSomething said:

I wouldn't describe myself as a troll, but perhaps you need to take your own advice sunshine:

Jonathan "Jiffy" Davies said a few weeks back that people need to toughen up a bit.
Yes, abuse is wrong , but sometimes you just need to show you are made of thick skin and you'll realise you can get on with life and don't give the trolls a reaction.

JackSomething said:
dickythorpe said:

Ohh you meanie. I've spent the last couple of days crying in the shower because you don't notice me...

Suck it up snowflake.

:lol:

:| :lol: :lol:
JackSomething said:
dickythorpe said:

I wouldn't describe myself as a troll, but perhaps you need to take your own advice sunshine:

Jonathan "Jiffy" Davies said a few weeks back that people need to toughen up a bit.
Yes, abuse is wrong , but sometimes you just need to show you are made of thick skin and you'll realise you can get on with life and don't give the trolls a reaction.
:lol:

People need to man up when it comes to verbals, sticks and stones and all that.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back