• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2021 thread

TheLoneRanger said:
P1ss poor play to give away penalty with 1 minute left and camped in French half.

Can never keep the ball in those situations, always the same outcome.

Wales discipline throughout has been brilliant, and then they receive their first 2 yellow cards of the tournament in the last 6 minutes of their final game, and it costs them the match.

Nice to see the French coach showing class in victory...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/56472807

Funnily enough, I said during the game that these rule changes to ensure player safety are needed, but it seems like the football attitude of 'buying' decisions is creeping into the game because of it.

It wasn't the red card that made me say it though. It was when the built like a brick shithouse Fickou went down in agony to buy a high tackle penalty when the Welsh player had barely brushed his face with his hand.

I thought Wyn Jones was over-selling it at first with the clear-out (as did Brian Moore on commentary), but we were both proved wrong on the replays. The reaction of Willemse immediately afterwards showed he knew exactly what he'd done as he looked straight at the ref with the face of a guilty man.

I'm hoping that in the future I can reflect on a brilliant game of rugby, especially after all the English media crowing about 'game of the tournament' after their win against France that was a shower of shit compared to last night, but it's going to take a while.

The Jocks two losses have come by 1 point (Wales) and 3 points (Ireland), so surely they won't manage to concede 4 tries and lose by 22 points?

Pegojack said:
Congrats the Jocks! Outstanding.

And last minute heartache for the French. Oh dear. How sad. Never mind. 😉

I’ll second that.

Woohoo.

TheLoneRanger said:
MrSwerve said:
Fingers crossed Ireland beat France today. We’ll be the only unbeaten team then. Should be a good game, but the French are likely to come out on top.

The final match of the tournament France v Wales at 8pm could be a massive game.

After yesterday's result the bookies were offering 13/2 on Wales to win the Championship.

With a lot more luck this last match could be for the Championship, so I thought effectively they're offering 13/2 for Wales to beat France - so I fell for it. 👍

I'd like to thank our Scottish cousins for helping Wales win the Championship and me to win my bet.😇

Thank you Scotland, The Brave.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Champions

Well done Wayne Pivac and all the squad.

Spookily similar ending to last week. Red card for eventual winner. Immediate yellow card and and a winning try with the clock in the red.

dickythorpe said:
Meh!
What a flat wa to win a championship 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

No need to be so pleased and positive.

I’m over the moon with this championship. Written off by everyone beforehand. Triple crown and title for us, triple clown for England. Loving it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back