• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Assume he was the guy that Andy Coleman went over to meet in Holland. Shmoke on expenses and all that
Knowing our chairman and scouting department, they probably went looking for Anne Frank.

Not a rumour but found this while scouring twitter for some of our rumoured targets. The same name kept popping up from fans re their dream summer signing… Karamoko Dembele.
Apparently he was a different level while on loan at Blackpool this season. 9 goals and 14 assists.
Just watched the obligatory YouTube reel and he looks right up our street, dare I say, Dyeresque.

Not a rumour but found this while scouring twitter for some of our rumoured targets. The same name kept popping up from fans re their dream summer signing… Karamoko Dembele.
Apparently he was a different level while on loan at Blackpool this season. 9 goals and 14 assists.
Just watched the obligatory YouTube reel and he looks right up our street, dare I say, Dyeresque.
Our last Blackpool signing has been such a big hit!
Jokes aside though depends on the flank he plays, signing someone we want as a starter who can only play on the right where we have Ronald (plus Parker and Abdulai as understudies) won't be too helpful.

Our last Blackpool signing has been such a big hit!
Jokes aside though depends on the flank he plays, signing someone we want as a starter who can only play on the right where we have Ronald (plus Parker and Abdulai as understudies) won't be too helpful.
He plays in the Cooper/Pato position.
It looks like there’s far bigger clubs than us watching him anyway but that is an area where we’re not getting much bang for our bucks at the moment. One can but dream, which I consistently do during transfer windows 😂

Good player and one that the club will be aware of, capable of playing out wide aswell as his preffered central attacking position.
Issue we have is that Dembele will cost a few million and the same possibly applies to this guy playing in Holland that we are rumoured to be interested in.....i read 4M euros was being touted about in January with him.

Our stinker from last summer has set us back massively this summer and a lot of work needs to be done internally before we can push on with strengthening....a lot of fingers crossed that Leeds win tomorrow also.

Good player and one that the club will be aware of, capable of playing out wide aswell as his preffered central attacking position.
Issue we have is that Dembele will cost a few million and the same possibly applies to this guy playing in Holland that we are rumoured to be interested in.....i read 4M euros was being touted about in January with him.

Our stinker from last summer has set us back massively this summer and a lot of work needs to be done internally before we can push on with strengthening....a lot of fingers crossed that Leeds win tomorrow also.
It’s maddening that we wouldn’t push the boat out a bit further for a known quantity in O’Reilly but we take a complete stab in the dark, at double the price, with big Myk.
Like you said, reap what you sow.

It’s maddening that we wouldn’t push the boat out a bit further for a known quantity in O’Reilly but we take a complete stab in the dark, at double the price, with big Myk.
Like you said, reap what you sow.
This is why I feel we have made an error in giving contracts to Allen and Naughton. It's going to be tight for any leeway and I believe that extra amount sent on their wages could be the difference between getting a solid first team player signed. We needed to trim the squad enabling us to compete with bringing in players capable of coming into the first team rather than squad fillers.

This is why I feel we have made an error in giving contracts to Allen and Naughton. It's going to be tight for any leeway and I believe that extra amount sent on their wages could be the difference between getting a solid first team player signed. We needed to trim the squad enabling us to compete with bringing in players capable of coming into the first team rather than squad fillers.
Naughton and Allen aren't squad fillers. The likes of Fulton and Fisher are killing us from a financial perspective, they offer us absolutely zero unlike the previous consummate professionals with a wealth of experience that offer the club much more than just being players.

You're spot on.

They're barely going to contribute on the pitch, that's the bottom line.

If we really had to have them around for "an experienced voice" in the dressing room - and I don't buy into the argument it's all that important - then just pick one or t'other. We don't need two of them taking up a wage. We're not in the PL anymore. We haven't got money to waste on sentimental contracts.

Connor Roberts back home the season after next on a free...
Heard it here first ✌️

We look a better team with Allen in it, it's just weird that when Fulton comes on in the 60th minute.. Grimes starts playing like a c*nt and Fulton is a headless chicken.. Grimes is captain, but we know who captain is

You're spot on.

They're barely going to contribute on the pitch, that's the bottom line.

If we really had to have them around for "an experienced voice" in the dressing room - and I don't buy into the argument it's all that important - then just pick one or t'other. We don't need two of them taking up a wage. We're not in the PL anymore. We haven't got money to waste on sentimental contracts.
To me, Naughton makes total sense. He can cover anywhere across the back and still give impressive 90min performances.
The alternative is Pederson and T’Joe who obviously haven’t impressed (and the former is on a big wage apparently), or bringing in another Finn Stevens for cover.
The midfield needs a complete rebuild.

I see the bookies and pundits have us for relegation next season. Let's hope we get enough quality in this summer to offset this

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back