• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

The window doesn’t open until mid June… if we do have deals lined up, I wouldn’t want us publicising them until the window is open. No point putting possible competitors on alert.
I didn't say that, I just meant it would be nice if we were getting deals over the line and announced in like the first week or two of the window for once.

Norwich have a lot of players released or out of contract. Surprised considering how well they did.

Linked with ex-Derby keeper Joe Wildsmith who has just been released after winning the League 1 golden glove.
Would be a smart signing on a free but we are just one of several interested. It's also a twitter rumour so keep that in mind.

Another to run his contract down... these agents must be raking it in..

Linked with ex-Derby keeper Joe Wildsmith who has just been released after winning the League 1 golden glove.
Would be a smart signing on a free but we are just one of several interested. It's also a twitter rumour so keep that in mind.
It won’t be free. His signing on fee and agent fee will be his transfer value and his wages will be huge. Ordinary Woodenman won a golden glove didn’t he, and I wouldn’t want him back.

Should have kept Whittaker. Club should have clubbed manager and sacked Russ during the lean spell.

Fulton is now back in after being dropped and we shoulg ger Ginnelly back.

I guess there will be three loans and no new signings considering for example Patterson has been retained.

Loans
1. keeper
2. midfielder
3. striker

If we lose Yates or Cullen due to an accepted bid, which is possible, the situation changes.

Should have kept Whittaker. Club should have clubbed manager and sacked Russ during the lean spell.

Fulton is now back in after being dropped and we shoulg ger Ginnelly back.

I guess there will be three loans and no new signings considering for example Patterson has been retained.

Loans
1. keeper
2. midfielder
3. striker

If we lose Yates or Cullen due to an accepted bid, which is possible, the situation changes.
Ginnelly never left? He has been out with a long term injury but was back on the grass training in the final week or two of the season, sensibly we took no risks rushing him back with nothing to play for with an aim to have him back fighting fit for pre season.

Turned us down in January can’t see him accepting in the summer.
It says we couldn't agree a deal. Could also mean that we couldn't agree a fee with Excelsior which might now be easier with one year left on his contract

Assume he was the guy that Andy Coleman went over to meet in Holland. Shmoke on expenses and all that

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back