• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

We NEED more signings like this with re-sale potential that can keep the club afloat whilst we try and push on

Terrible situation for Bordeaux and have to sympathise for their fans.

Looks to be a few decent players who are or will be looking for new clubs.

Aneurin Bevan. 3 signings made and 2 in pipeline hope to come true are at the right level to start I imagine. Also, our average age player getting much lower, and squad looks more suitable without breaking the bank. If Myk goes we need more up front as we still dont have enough goals. Thanks for buying round pegs in round holes, hopefully.

Interesting note in the BBC article on us signing Vipotnik, clarifies that we're still looking to sign 'at least' one winger and a centre back.

Other than Langstaff, there was nothing in the EFL that stood out to me and I said they had to think outside of the box on this one.
It appears they’ve played an absolute blinder here.
I was pwping my pants thinking we’d left it late just to be in for Sory Kaba. Happy to be wrong

Quite enjoying this window with all the old gossips seemingly kept out of the loop (or no longer at the club). Hopefully the players are good.

Other than Langstaff, there was nothing in the EFL that stood out to me and I said they had to think outside of the box on this one.
It appears they’ve played an absolute blinder here.
I was pwping my pants thinking we’d left it late just to be in for Sory Kaba. Happy to be wrong
Lang staff will be a flop in the championship - I have it on good authority that Williams was never actually keen on him

Seen a few scummers having a go at us for having no "class" and "abusing" a club that had financial difficulties 🤣 seem to remember something not ideal between then and another french club that seems to be slipping their minds 🤣🤣

No issue if they had done it though...

Fucking rotters

We won't get the chance to have a look at him on the weekend in the final friendly unfortunately based on the above, but sounds like he should be fit and fresh to go for Middlesboro

If the Swedish kid bid comes off and we can get Ginnelly back into working order then we just need to sign a central defender (and keep Pedersen as 2nd cover) and we will have what on paper looks like a pretty damned good squad.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back