• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

How do you work that out? The three signings so far look a step up in quality and good value!
Erm because the owners haven't just arrived, see last summer for a prime example of terrible signings & loads of money wasted which is causing us a major issue now.
They don't have to spend stupid money but have to spend it far better.
If you look at my posts in this thread I haven't criticised the 3 new signings just the large number of players out & failure to address obvious gaps in the squad.
Season starts next weekend & we haven't got a striker worthy of the name.

I’ve been trying to avoid all the usual arsery of close season dapsmania. Now there is only a week to go before kick off I thought I’d touch base to find out just how f***** we are. I know we will be f*****, because every season at this stage we’re f*****.

Normally by now we need 4 twenty goal strikers, 16 attacking midfielders, 10 wingers, 83 central defenders and 14 goalkeepers. Or we’re going down. I guess this year is much the same. Scumbo, of course, will already have their title winning squad, sorry, roster, in place and have booked their bus parade.

I’ve been trying to avoid all the usual arsery of close season dapsmania. Now there is only a week to go before kick off I thought I’d touch base to find out just how f***** we are. I know we will be f*****, because every season at this stage we’re f*****.

Normally by now we need 4 twenty goal strikers, 16 attacking midfielders, 10 wingers, 83 central defenders and 14 goalkeepers. Or we’re going down. I guess this year is much the same. Scumbo, of course, will already have their title winning squad, sorry, roster, in place and have booked their bus parade.
I'm starting to get big on here, firstly the Magicpads01 now Dapsmania.

Celebrity status 👌

Not seen this Vipotnik aside from YouTube but he looks very much in the Mitrovic mould when I seen the clips.

Young with a decent goalscoring record.

I just can't see this one happening but would be very happy if it did....going to be a lot of clubs in for him so we will need to go a bit higher than we would probably like.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back