• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

In all fairness Jordan Morris was looking decent after getting up to speed until the freak injury that left him injured for almost a whole year

Was it a freak? He'd had a long cruciate injury previously and joined us during the busy festive period off the back not having played in months due to another injury. It was a fair bet that he'd get injured having never experienced the rigours of the championship or similar before. It was a shame because he looked decent in glimpses.

Was it a freak? He'd had a long cruciate injury previously and joined us during the busy festive period off the back not having played in months due to another injury. It was a fair bet that he'd get injured having never experienced the rigours of the championship or similar before. It was a shame because he looked decent in glimpses.
Yeah it was. He stretched to reach a pass, his studs caught awkwardly in the turf and at the pace he was running it twisted his knee and snap went the ACL.

Edit:
I found a vid of it

I saw a rumour that the other forward we were after was Norwegian, with the work permit issue, I wonder if it could be Josh King. Winger/striker but has played the majority of his career in the UK so might have a visa. He’s a free agent. 32 so not one for resell but might be a good ‘different’ option in attack

Yeah it was. He stretched to reach a pass, his studs caught awkwardly in the turf and at the pace he was running it twisted his knee and snap went the ACL.

Edit:
I found a vid of it

He was still completely uncooked and had a history of bad injuries joining us at the busiest period of the season. Was a big punt and it didn't pay off.

I saw a rumour that the other forward we were after was Norwegian, with the work permit issue, I wonder if it could be Josh King. Winger/striker but has played the majority of his career in the UK so might have a visa. He’s a free agent. 32 so not one for resell but might be a good ‘different’ option in attack
I had seen Norwegian mentioned......King would be a good call.

It’s not King. It’s for a young player but still early stages talking with his club so not a definite goer. One that’s likely to go until the very end of the transfer window. Ambitious move though

The club are working on at least two deals at the moment, and looking for more. Taps nose.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back