• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

There was a time that Fulton was a better DM than Grimes, but manager after manager just keeps on picking star boy in that position because it boosts their stat obsession.. yet we're still in the championship being lead by a player who got Northampton relegated in the division below.. and we're paying him 17k a week.. failure does pay in football, 6 years and counting.. can't wait until he f*cks off, honestly it's embarrassing how backwards we're going.. said this years ago and only now you're all "waking up"

A 10? I'd be keen as long as the rumoured winger still comes in
We don't need a 10 and yet another winger, the assumption behind us looking at another winger is that it'll allow Eom to play as a 10. Otherwise it seems negligent to be stockpiling wingers whilst barely having any options at CB, CM and ST

We don't need a 10 and yet another winger, the assumption behind us looking at another winger is that it'll allow Eom to play as a 10. Otherwise it seems negligent to be stockpiling wingers whilst barely having any options at CB, CM and ST
Eom moving inside leaves us lighter on wingers than people realise I think, on the right we'd have Bianchini and then youth

Eom moving inside leaves us lighter on wingers than people realise I think, on the right we'd have Bianchini and then youth
Yes but you want us to sign a 10 and a winger. It should be one or the other imo, with Eom playing in the other position. I don't think it's necessary to sign both

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back