• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

That's poor form at 8pm!

Didnt get the winger, quite concerning given Coleman promised that they would be more organised.

Down a striker from last season and then loan out Thomas with no replacement.

We are very thin on numbers.

Fans will certainly be shifting through the free agent list in the coming days.

We need to get through to January with fingers crossed for very little/no injuries 🤞

That's poor form at 8pm!

Didnt get the winger, quite concerning given Coleman promised that they would be more organised.

We need to get through to January with fingers crossed for very little/no injuries 🤞
I guess Whittaker staying put has put the brakes on any more signings.

Probably using the fact Ginnelly, Govea, Parker will be back soon as well, and Wilson may be given a chance.

So this is our squad

GK: Vigouroux, McLoughlin
RB: Key, Naughton
CB: Darling, Abbey
CB: Cabango, Pedersen
LB: Tymon, Tjoe-A-On
CM: Grimes, Fulton
CM: Franco, Allen
RW: Bianchini, Parker, Ginnelly
AM: Eom, Peart-Harris, Cooper
LW: Ronald, Govea
ST: Vipotnik, Cullen

Hmm. Have I missed anyone? The back-ups look shite largely and not really anyone to change the game off the bench.

So this is our squad

CB: Darling, Abbey
CB: Cabango, Pedersen
CM: Grimes, Fulton
CM: Franco, Allen
RW: Bianchini, Parker, Ginnelly
AM: Eom, Peart-Harris

Hmm. Have I missed anyone? The back-ups look shite largely and not really anyone to change the game off the bench.
Cooper and Abdulai

So this is our squad

RCB: Cabango, Darling
LCB: Pedersen, Abbey
DCM: Grimes, Fulton, Franco, Allen, Abdulai
ACM: Ginnelly, Eom, Peart-Harris, Cooper
RW: Bianchini, Parker

Just editing the post above as its less work

Other than Tjoe-A-On, Fulton and Cooper who are primarily the weak links in that squad its mid table to top six depending on which version of the squad shows up for any given match day.

Our biggest problem right now is that cover on the wings is extremely light with Parker and Govea both still recovering from pre season knocks. ACM is reasonably well covered even without Ginnelly but his return will also be a huge boost.

In the three offensive midfield positions we only have Ronald, Bianchini, Eom, Peart-Harris and Cooper fit which leaves us light on fresh legs to bring on when the legs eventually start tiring. It means we realistically need to be putting games to bed within 70-75 minutes which we have not been able to do with any regularity for the past 7-8 years.

That's poor form at 8pm!

In fairness its better for Thomas to go out on loan and get first team experience and develop than it is for him to be stuck in 3rd choice striker in our squad which only usually plays a single striker and often not even making the bench.

Bottom 6 and that's me being optimistic.
I think this is a bit drastic. We had were shocking against Wycombe in the week, but it was a cup game witha decent amount of change. We've been fine -> good in the first three league games, usually a mix of it all in one game. The idea that we're going to be relegated is unreasonable.

Damn near half the team have played fewer than five actual games for us, you can't write them off.

We're not likely to pull any trees up, but we'll finish anywhere from 10-14th I'd imagine.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back