• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Brighton will want him to go out to a club likely to at least challenge for the top six spots, which will unfortunately count us out.

I know we've done our business so far under a cloak of invisibility, but I think it's looking unlikely now that we'll see anymore new additions before the Middlesbrough game. Still at least 2-3 short for me, before we start looking at loans.

I know we've done our business so far under a cloak of invisibility, but I think it's looking unlikely now that we'll see anymore new additions before the Middlesbrough game. Still at least 2-3 short for me, before we start looking at loans.
Looked unlikely that we would get a striker in before the game last week, so I'm fairly happy with the potential starting 11 this weekend. Agree with a few short which I'm sure will be addressed in the coming weeks

To be fair, if we get in Providence, that Swedish attacking midfielder kid and a centre half I think our squad would be in decent nick

He was offered a week trial by both us & Oxford

Only been with us 5 days so has another training session before we decide

Don’t think Oxford have offered him a contract

Triple transfer update from Luke's presser:

Confirmed talks with Campbell, and interest in Milleskog

Maddeningly, suggested that Paterson still could have a future here (though admittedly, sounds like we've moved on)
Shame it looks like Rushworth won’t be back, but wouldn’t take his comments as 100% I think Margetson will be wanting him back for sure.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back