• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Shame it looks like Rushworth won’t be back, but wouldn’t take his comments as 100% I think Margetson will be wanting him back for sure.
I get it from a manager's perspective. Obviously Rushworth is great, but he's just brought a keeper in on the premise that he's first choice. If he turns around now and benches Vigi without him even having a chance, it's not a good look

I get it from a manager's perspective. Obviously Rushworth is great, but he's just brought a keeper in on the premise that he's first choice. If he turns around now and benches Vigi without him even having a chance, it's not a good look
I’d be livid if that happened to me without kicking a ball in anger.

So Luke is saying he thinks we are in need of 4 players, players to make us better not just filling the squad.
Mentioned he might want 2 wingers, considering we are linked and talked with Campbell then it means another striker and surely a centre half.
I would think they are positions that he feels we need and I would tend to agree, one winger who can play at no 10 also.

This would see us nicely placed with possible loans needed to cover any outgoings in Fisher, Tjoe a On and Pedersen.

So Luke is saying he thinks we are in need of 4 players, players to make us better not just filling the squad.
Mentioned he might want 2 wingers, considering we are linked and talked with Campbell then it means another striker and surely a centre half.
I would think they are positions that he feels we need and I would tend to agree, one winger who can play at no 10 also.

This would see us nicely placed with possible loans needed to cover any outgoings in Fisher, Tjoe a On and Pedersen.
Pato one of them 4 :cry:

I would hope not at this stage.

I still think Williams is aiming to play Eom in the 10 role and wants a speedy left winger(Providence).
He spoke about Milleskog so this would suggest that we are very serious about him.
Interesting also that Williams said that we were talking with several players, considering that we have kept things quiet it kind of stood out that he might be turning the screw a little or has been told he can mention it.

I'd be surprised if Sheff Utd bounce straight back. Although they are assembling a good squad.

I would hope not at this stage.

I still think Williams is aiming to play Eom in the 10 role and wants a speedy left winger(Providence).
He spoke about Milleskog so this would suggest that we are very serious about him.
Interesting also that Williams said that we were talking with several players, considering that we have kept things quiet it kind of stood out that he might be turning the screw a little or has been told he can mention it.
I thought ginnelly was primed for playing the 10

Exciting either way

Exciting either way
The limited time we got to see him last season before his ACL (I think it was an ACL injury?) he played both in the middle and on the left. He has an absolute cannon of a shot and good tight control to create a bit of a space, his ability to arrive late into the box was also one that Duff highlighted.

Milleskog and Ginnelly as options for number 10.
Franco, Ronald, Eom, Providence can all also operate at 10 as well as the wings.
Parker and Govea can also play on the wing.

Thats a very versatile group of midfielders that can all adapt well to all but the most extreme of injury crises

Exciting either way
Ginnelly is 27 and (according to wikipedia) has only played 214 games in his 10 year career to date.

For comparison, Grimes has played more games than that in the last 4 years alone.

As exciting as Ginnelly is to watch when he's fit, we shouldn't be relying on him as anything more than a bit part player

Ginnelly is 27 and (according to wikipedia) has only played 214 games in his 10 year career to date.

For comparison, Grimes has played more games than that in the last 4 years alone.

As exciting as Ginnelly is to watch when he's fit, we shouldn't be relying on him as anything more than a bit part player
I have a horrible feeling he's an evil genius Mark II i.e. he's had a career ending injury, but no-one's admitting it yet.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back