• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Unless we get another 3 before it closes (for me containing another CF) then Andy Coleman has shown himself to be full of the proverbial. Sick of hearing the same shit year in year out of what we're ""doing" in the market that never gets done. Talk is cheap.

Time is definitely beginning to run out.
12 days give or take a few hours

Unless we get another 3 before it closes (for me containing another CF) then Andy Coleman has shown himself to be full of the proverbial. Sick of hearing the same shit year in year out of what we're ""doing" in the market that never gets done. Talk is cheap.
Coleman will turn out to be the biggest clown of the lot, full of piss and wind ...

We will see players coming in... who and what quality could be questionable.

If nobody else is signed for a potentially 50 game campaign Coleman might as well pack up and leave now.

It will be the same shit when the window closes and we've not added to the squad. I was feeling slightly optimistic, that's completely gone.

No doubt the recruitment team will be working extremely hard on targets for the winter window only for us to sign feck all again.

I’m guessing we will have a last week scramble for players, trying to hold out on getting fees cheaper Noel Milleskog for example.

At this point, majority of transfers will be done on the last day.

We have Sundays game, we then have the cup game on Wed and then the window Friday.
Anything done between now and Sunday will at best mean a place in the bench and the cup game won't be a worry for new faces.

Keeper, Defender, striker and 2 x Wingers in by the close of the window 👍
Question will be, what will be loans and what will be permanent.

I assume teams are holding onto players, hoping for bigger fees and then start to relent and accept lower as the window closes, a bit like end of season sales 🤣 .

Of course some players teams don't want to sell.

Hopefully we get what we need by the end.

Name that I have heard twice now is Amadou Diallo.
Former Newcastle left winger who is without a club.

File it in rumour.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back