• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Tell you all one thing.
With Darling and Cabango only having less than 1 year on their contracts.....we can't be signing a centre half on loan in this window.

A centre half needs to be permanent so we are not putting ourselves in a position next summer needing 2 starters to be signed.

Well they can Dapsy, and probably will mate.

Strange, I thought Franco was a central midfielder and that he started instead of Fulton on Saturday?
He has played on the wing previously so I'm not sure, not seen any of Saturdays game so can't comment on his Saturday showing, anyone would be an upgrade on Fulton these days.

Abbey coming at least shows we're interested in centre-halves, but surely it can't just be a loan?

Well they can Dapsy, and probably will mate.
Of course they can and it wouldn't suprise me.

Goes to show there has been little thought or forward planning on this one if it is a loan! Another one to add to the bullet points that can highlight their contradictions.

Can't start with joey on Sunday. Fine to bring on to sure things up instead of Fulton tho

Can't start with joey on Sunday. Fine to bring on to sure things up instead of Fulton tho
I would be surprised if we don't start with Franco and Grimes and then bring on either Allen or Fulton later on depending on game management.

The winger is apparently French and Vital reckons better pedigree than Milleskog.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back