• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Hopefully the Swedish guy is still on the radar too… and maybe another striker on loan?

Interestingly, Transfermarkt has Bianchini down as playing LW and RW at an almost equal balance last season. He started as a centre-forward last week for the first Ligue 2 game, as well as a few times last season, so he must pretty adeptly cover the entire front line

Another one out of the blue, we really can’t complain with the calibre of players be brought in. Let’s just hope they can gel quickly and provide some excitement

I'm all for new players, but we'd have a right contingent of wingers if this is true. Ronald, Eom (maybe #10, tbf), Govea, Parker, Ginnelly, Bianchini, and a Norwegian
Perhaps one is a winger/striker. I think there was talk of giving Ronald a go through the middle too

Eom, Bianchini, Ronald and Ginnelly are all capable of playing number 10.

There is talk that Eom would actually find number 10 as his preferred position, he is technically gifted, got an eye for a pass and good close control. Ginnelly likewise also prefers attacking midfield, we know from his goal in the cup last season right before his injury that he has an absolute cannon of a shot in a way that reminds me of Ferrie Bodde.

Ronald and Bianchini on the wings with Eom through the middle and Vipotnik up top?
That is an insane amount of pace and all of those wingers and attacking midfielders are capable of switching to flanks or through the middle which makes marking them a nightmare.

Back to Bianchini though, 5 goals and 6 assists in 28 games is a pretty solid return for a winger, just under 50% goal contributions per game.

In this game he won the penalty and scored a goal as his side lost 3-2 (looks like he came on as a sub I think)
He looks insanely fast and isn't afraid of getting clattered which will help a lot with Championship football

These two deals would give us a bit more depth to the squad.

Could argue a desire for 1 more centre half but I am more than happy with Pedersen to be the 4th centre half in the squad, he has been solid and is naturally left footed.

With three senior wide men who can all play attacking midfield plus two youngsters who play on the wings I am also happy with positions there.

Vipotnik with Cullen to deputize and Thomas also gaining first team exposure.

A backup goalkeeper to Vigouroux would be the only other high priority signing after this in my opinion.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back