• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Ronald was last year, am under the impression when signed both did not have enough points and had to appeal, but of course you could be correct
As I understand it the window runs by calendar year, its not beholden to the football season calendar.

As I understand it the window runs by calendar year, its not beholden to the football season calendar.
you could be correct not sure, hopefully we go flat out for attacking guy from brenford along with a striker and for me another winger ( could be the swedish lad )

Literally scraping the barrel and a waste of a wage 👍
Now if he was an ex-Celtic goalkeeper... :p

Edit: I'd never heard of him so looked him up, apparently he was on the bench for Bradford for our League Cup final against them.

Now if he was an ex-Celtic goalkeeper... :p
Absolutely nothing to do with it, would have been better served either utilising Broome or picking up a keeper from the Welsh Premier league for that matter, makes absolutley no sense and just throwing good money after bad...

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing to do with it, would have been better served either utilising Broome or picking up a keeper from the Welsh Premier league for that matter, makes absolutley no sense and just throwing good money after bad...
Presumably Margetson would have had an input though. Old keepers can be a good back up.

Presumably Margetson would have had an input though. Old keepers can be a good back up.
Absolutely, but struggling to see any worth in this, a keeper who has spent the majority of his career warming various sides benches.
Hopefully Vigouroux will stay fit and we can get something lined up in January...

Absolutely, but struggling to see any worth in this, a keeper who has spent the majority of his career warming various sides benches.
Hopefully Vigouroux will stay fit and we can get something lined up in January...
He's only here to warm the bench, so sounds like he's the perfect fit. His bench skills are only needed until the mighty Fish is back from injury.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back