• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea Arena

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/coprbayswansea/status/1465319647360831491?s=21

I like the 'Caution Site Entrance' sign. Very artistic.

Fair play, I went past this for the first time on the way home on after the match on Saturday and it looks the dog's danglies. Really classy. They just need to upgrade the rest of the City Centre to match now!

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Darran said:
https://twitter.com/coprbayswansea/status/1465319647360831491?s=21

Fair play, I went past this for the first time on the way home on after the match on Saturday and it looks the dog's danglies. Really classy. They just need to upgrade the rest of the City Centre to match now!
The bridge still looks shite mind. I thought it would grow on me, but it looks tired even now.

Jack2jack said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

The bridge still looks shite mind. I thought it would grow on me, but it looks tired even now.

I'm not impressed with the bridge at all. I thought it was supposed to be copper coloured but it's too yellow. And mark my words, as it's more like a tunnel than a bridge it will become a mugger's paradise

legoman said:
Jack2jack said:

I'm not impressed with the bridge at all. I thought it was supposed to be copper coloured but it's too yellow. And mark my words, as it's more like a tunnel than a bridge it will become a mugger's paradise
A toilet more than likely.

I think like the leaning tower of Pisa is known for not being 'right', the bridge could draw tourists for being shite and there is also the great leaning Christmas tree of the KINGSWAY. Give them time.

Looking forward to Royal Blood opening the Swansea Arena. Tickets secured this morning.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back