• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Biden v Trump Thread

Ebo said:
Jack12345 said:
He has not sent thousands of military personal to there deaths mind you, he is a president that has not caused conflict in that respect unlike the previous lot, dark day for the whole world you say, either you are a worrier of epic proportions, or a drama queen of the highest order.

Oh yes he does, just that it is not reported. Troops are still in the middle east etc, drone strikes still going on and the supply of arms to these countries continues.

Surely if American troops were losing there lives in there droves just like they were under Obama, Bush and Clinton it would be reported especially with the sheer hate the media have towards Trump, why ever would they not report it. :roll:

Holy hell, this woman is the Majority Whip of the Georgia state House of Reps. And a law grad.

So many hilarious replies, but this one can't be topped.

https://twitter.com/Kelldog69/status/1319495105309511681

Monty said:
Jack12345 said:
He has not sent thousands of military personal to there deaths mind you, he is a president that has not caused conflict in that respect unlike the previous lot, dark day for the whole world you say, either you are a worrier of epic proportions, or a drama queen of the highest order.

Yea he just chose to be the poster boy for the 'plandemic' nonsense that has fueled anti mask/anti vax/'covid is just the flu' throughout the western world, which has played a large part in the soon to be quarter of a million deaths in his own country, and soon to be 50k in this.

He constantly spouts lies in his rallies to his minions,

He has and continues to fuel a race war in America

He spreads misinformation about voter fraud

He denies climate change

Makes constant racist remarks - Pocahontas etc.

Described African nations as shit holes

Leaked info to the press about the 2017 Manchester bombing

Appointed his completely unqualified daughter as his senior advisor

Put the idea into American heads that injecting bleach might be a good idea - leading the producer to feel it was warranted to issue a warning.

I could go on...

The man is, to put it politely a moron.

And now would you kindly quote all the things just as dumb or bad that Biden has said, go on give it a go there are loads.

Tummer said:
Holy hell, this woman is the Majority Whip of the Georgia state House of Reps. And a law grad.

Are you surprised that polls are that close in Texas? Fully expect Trump to win the state, but genuinely was not expecting much competition in Tx.

Professor said:
Tummer said:

Are you surprised that polls are that close in Texas? Fully expect Trump to win the state, but genuinely was not expecting much competition in Tx.

Nah, The polls were pretty close in Texas in 2016 also, and then he beat HRC 52%-43%.

I've seen research that Trump supporters are twice as likely as Democrats to be unwilling to disclose their choice. That certainly makes sense, as it gets tiresome being called racist (or an Uncle Tom, if you are African American) for it by the "tolerant" Left.

I'm more concerned about the random unsolicited mail-in voting that has been introduced this year. I fully expect my parents to vote for Biden, which is something that will have them both rolling in their graves.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-80-million-unsolicited-ball/fact-check-clarifying-trumps-80-million-unsolicited-ballots-claim-idUSKBN2622SZ

Not to mention, Biden's comments about the oil industry last night means he's toast in Texas.

A friend from Texas just recommended I watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ShXI51dg-Y

Darran said:
Monty said:
ElBjdqsXIAA1YnN.jpg

I bet you’d piper Mont. :lol:

You know full well the only hole Monty has experience with is the one he uses to watch his downstairs neighbour through :lol:

BLAZE said:
Darran said:
I bet you’d piper Mont. :lol:

You know full well the only hole Monty has experience with is the one he uses to watch his downstairs neighbour through :lol:

Stick to thinking about little green men from outer space James, you're not funny.

Tummer said:
Professor said:

Nah, The polls were pretty close in Texas in 2016 also, and then he beat HRC 52%-43%.

I've seen research that Trump supporters are twice as likely as Democrats to be unwilling to disclose their choice. That certainly makes sense, as it gets tiresome being called racist (or an Uncle Tom, if you are African American) for it by the "tolerant" Left.

I'm more concerned about the random unsolicited mail-in voting that has been introduced this year. I fully expect my parents to vote for Biden, which is something that will have them both rolling in their graves.

"As with other forms of voting, documented cases of mail-ballot fraud are extremely rare.

The conservative Heritage Foundation, which has warned of the risks of mail voting, found 14 cases of attempted mail fraud out of roughly 15.5 million ballots cast in Oregon since that state started conducting elections by mail in 1998.

The most prominent cases of mail fraud have involved campaigns, not voters. North Carolina invalidated the results of a 2018 congressional election after state officials found that a Republican campaign operative had orchestrated a ballot fraud scheme."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-vote-by-mail-explainer-idUSKBN2482SA

But hey, you keep pushing propaganda

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back