• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Biden v Trump Thread

Tummer said:
AceJack said:
To be fair you are a massive racist though. To borrow your own favourite twitter insult, suck it up snowflake.

Or maybe in your instance, lick it up bootlicker.

"You're a racist" in 2020 simply means you've won an argument with a Leftist.

Like I said, it's tiresome, but it has lost all meaning. Which is sad, because there is still legitimate racism out there, and it deserves to be called out.

People don’t call me a racist. Maybe instead of getting tired at being called a racist, you could do some introspection as to why people keep calling you a racist, you massive bootlicking racist.

AceJack said:
Tummer said:
"You're a racist" in 2020 simply means you've won an argument with a Leftist.

Like I said, it's tiresome, but it has lost all meaning. Which is sad, because there is still legitimate racism out there, and it deserves to be called out.

People don’t call me a racist. Maybe instead of getting tired at being called a racist, you could do some introspection as to why people keep calling you a racist, you massive bootlicking racist.

He loves all our black players anyway because I follow him on twitter.
Just saying.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1320120878324133890 :lol:

At least Joe Biden isn't trying to hide the fact that they are trying to cheat their way to victory.

Here he brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRZEs9BRGK4

Darran said:
AceJack said:

He loves all our black players anyway because I follow him on twitter.
Just saying.

Definitely not racist then. Case closed.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Definitely not racist then. Case closed.

I’m not sure what racist is anymore. He’s a Trump supporter which I find odd in itself
Not sure. 🤷🏻‍♂️

If you support a massive racist, does that make you a racist? Yeah I’d say so.

Saying Trump isn't racist, is tantamount to saying Hitler did nothing wrong

He also basically just said he's going to make disrespecting america a criminal offense, how do you spell communism?

Darran said:
AceJack said:

You want to get on the other site Acey. :lol:

Haven’t been on Planet Stormfront in quite a while. What a shithole. Dimi has run it into the ground and I think he’s pretending he works in American politics now. Very bizarre.

Darran said:
AceJack said:

He needs to stay away from there. It’s not for him. Or anyone with a moral compass.

AceJack said:
Darran said:

Haven’t been on Planet Stormfront in quite a while. What a shithole. Dimi has run it into the ground and I think he’s pretending he works in American politics now. Very bizarre.

There’s a lot of people saying the same thing. :lol:

Darran said:
AceJack said:

There’s a lot of people saying the same thing. :lol:

I’m sure I remember something about him living in Australia. He’s such an obvious troll and I have no idea why they are indulging him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back