• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Biden v Trump Thread

Somebody who works in American politics spending all day on a football website in south Wales

Really makes sense that

Best_loser said:
Somebody who works in American politics spending all day on a football website in south Wales

Really makes sense that

But the markets are shifting mun.

AceJack said:
Darran said:
There’s a lot of people saying the same thing. :lol:

I’m sure I remember something about him living in Australia. He’s such an obvious troll and I have no idea why they are indulging him.

personally, I'm not indulging him, I'm not letting him post unopposed... I don't want his shit left unchallenged.

DJack said:
AceJack said:
I’m sure I remember something about him living in Australia. He’s such an obvious troll and I have no idea why they are indulging him.

personally, I'm not indulging him, I'm not letting him post unopposed... I don't want his shit left unchallenged.

It’s your time and you can do what you want with it but the more “debate” he gets the more validated he is. You’ll never “win”.

DJack said:
AceJack said:

Appreciate that. It’s hard to let bile posts go unchallenged but I don’t believe for a second think he’s sincere. I think it’s just his latest vehicle for railroading another forum into the ground. He won’t stop stirring or moving the goalposts, he never gives an inch. He’s a troll and the only way you stop them is by not feeding them.

exiledclaseboy said:
DJack said:

It’s your time and you can do what you want with it but the more “debate” he gets the more validated he is. You’ll never “win”.

Christ mate, we've seen many a year of his shit and we both know what you've said is true...but I wont let himpromote his shit to others unopposed. Fck this is the US Elections and we ain't got a vote but he is pushing the emotive lies to amplify a false narrative on social media... and he calls anyone right of Kelly Loeffler emotional left wing, ain't that funny/telling.

DJack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Christ mate, we've seen many a year of his shit and we both know what you've said is true...but I wont let himpromote his shit to others unopposed. Fck this is the US Elections and we ain't got a vote but he is pushing the emotive lies to amplify a false narrative on social media... and he calls anyone right of Kelly Loeffler emotional left wing, ain't that funny/telling.

They are calling people radical leftists for asking for universal healthcare and for opposing the police killing people without consequences. They absolutely cannot be reasoned with.

He's off again, second one today https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1320153594952286209

AceJack said:
Tummer said:
"You're a racist" in 2020 simply means you've won an argument with a Leftist.

Like I said, it's tiresome, but it has lost all meaning. Which is sad, because there is still legitimate racism out there, and it deserves to be called out.

People don’t call me a racist. Maybe instead of getting tired at being called a racist, you could do some introspection as to why people keep calling you a racist, you massive bootlicking racist.
Oh no doubt, people don't call you a racist, because conservatives understand the power of the word, and don't throw it around every time we disagree with someone, or if they support someone we consider racist.

But make no mistake, if you support BIden in this election over Trump, you support a racist. And a homophobe.

"I don't want my kids growing up in a racial jungle." - Joe Biden, 1977, explaining his opposition to racial integration.

"Marriage is between a man and a woman" - Joe Biden, just a few years ago, explaining his opposition to gay marriage, back before it became more politically advantageous for him to support it.

Now, assuming you support this racist, homophobe, does that mean I think YOU are a racist homophobe? No, I don't know you well enough to have any idea if you are, so I'm not going to throw that kind of wreckless accusation out there.

But I can conclude, based on all your previous posts, that you are a stupid, ignorant, and thick boy.

Tummer said:
AceJack said:
People don’t call me a racist. Maybe instead of getting tired at being called a racist, you could do some introspection as to why people keep calling you a racist, you massive bootlicking racist.
Oh no doubt, people don't call you a racist, because conservatives understand the power of the word, and don't throw it around every time we disagree with someone, or if they support someone we consider racist.

But make no mistake, if you support BIden in this election over Trump, you support a racist. And a homophobe.

"I don't want my kids growing up in a racial jungle." - Joe Biden, 1977, explaining his opposition to racial integration.

"Marriage is between a man and a woman" - Joe Biden, just a few years ago, explaining his opposition to gay marriage, back before it became more politically advantageous for him to support it.

Now, assuming you support this racist, homophobe, does that mean I think YOU are a racist homophobe? No, I don't know you well enough to have any idea if you are, so I'm not going to throw that kind of wreckless accusation out there.

But I can conclude, based on all your previous posts, that you are a stupid, ignorant, and thick boy.

Your quotes lack context, but you know that.

In 2017 Trump repealed the Obama-Biden pro-transgender guidance for schools

In 2018 he banned trans people from serving in the military

If you're going to base your vote on such things, you really owe it to yourself to drop the bias and research.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1320286475846496258

DJack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

You’re part of his plan. Give it up.

AceJack said:
DJack said:

They are calling people radical leftists for asking for universal healthcare and for opposing the police killing people without consequences. They absolutely cannot be reasoned with.

I got called a Marxist which made me laugh.

Some of the most spiteful and mean spirited thinking is attached to the new US right. Not even the traditional GOP, but pandering to more extreme and evangelical views. Trump himself is not republican and a serial adulterer and bully which clearly does
Not fit with Christianity, although uses the Bible as a tool for support. GW Bush may have been a conservative but also supported the control of HIV in Africa and vastly increased US Aid- not my words but those of Bill Gates.

To post anything in that thread is like trying to muzzle a rabid dog. But look at things that have gone down in the last few months;

1. Insulting the military-‘ the losers’ revelation had far more corroboration than the Hunter Biden one.
It did damage Trump in the polls who was on a rise in early September together with..
2. Tax. Whether this is crooked or not it’s shows Trump in a poor light either avoiding tax or business incompetency
3. The market has swung to Trump. Briefly.
Never mentioned the swing back. At the moment hovers around Biden 1.5, Trump 3.0. Or 67% probability of a Biden win. Though this is influenced by more support for
Trump
4. Polls. These will underestimating Trump but projective models which take this into account with multiple iterations of a model (20k in the Economist And 40k by Nate Silver) put Trump at best a 1 in 8 chance of winning. Of course that is not to say we won’t
5. The Hunter Biden affair. In the words of Nathan Silver it’s been seen as a ‘nothingburger’, as a rather crude smear. There may be truth in it, but it is playing only to an audience of his supporters

As I and others see this Trump has run the same campaign as last time with poorer support (no Bannon) and the Democrats much better prepared and with more money for advertising in the swing states this week. Trump may yet win and I expect more smears this week, but equally there may be a few smears on him. The upswing of Covid in the US Is a factor. Trump needs to project to beyond his core support to win and I am not sure he can.

If you're black and smoke crack Biden gets you jailed for life.

If you're his son and a crackhead you help him get a job on an Ukrainian oil company for $80,000 a month. (raking 10% for yourself).

There's a corrupt racist running for the presidency, and it's not Trump.

Professor said:
1. Insulting the military-‘ the losers’ revelation had far more corroboration than the Hunter Biden one.

The ludicrous accusations against Trump were all from anonymous sources.

The ones that corroborated the Hunter Biden emails showed their faces and made public statements.

Which ones do you think would stand up better in a court of law?

Presumably you'd be happy to see someone convicted on the basis of anonymous sources and hearsay while dismissing sworn evidence.

Unbelievable.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back