• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Biden v Trump Thread

Eddy the Beagle said:
JackSomething said:
Nice bit of selective editing when it comes to the quote there. :lol:

Another touchy poster.

For clarity I only included the point relative to my argument.

ie People who believe Obama's birth certificate is fake are loonies. There are also loonies on the left.

Not touchy. Just laughing at your ignoring of the part that was aimed at you. No worries, didn't expect a counter-argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2RULWlMkXg

Monty said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2RULWlMkXg

Well done Jared. These tapes are very damaging in an area where Trump has weaknesses already . May seriously damage GOP in the senate race too- with the aggressive takeover comments.

JackSomething said:
Not touchy. Just laughing at your ignoring of the part that was aimed at you. No worries, didn't expect a counter-argument.

Counter argument to what?

That Trump supporters have cognitive bias?

Talk about stating the bleeding obvious.

Almost everyone will to differing degrees.

You see it in spades amongst lefties on here. Preferring anonymous sources to someone laying their reputation on the line by going public and turning hard evidence like mobile phones over. Preferring garbage opinion polls from heavily liberal-biased organisations instead of actual votes cast.

AceJack said:
Tummer said:
The vast majority of the media content is biased. The fact that CNN, MSDNC, and the network news ratings are tanking doesn't contradict that. If anything, it confirms that the public is sick of it.

You really sitting there and pretending that Fox News is impartial :lol:

Much more so than the others, without a doubt.

Fox is willing to publicize theories and scandals against Trump. The others completely ignore and suppress anything negative about Biden.

Biden's rallies are broadcast on Fox, as well as all the others. Yet when Trump has a rally, only Fox airs it.

Eddy the Beagle said:
exiledclaseboy said:
The Trumpettes appear to be flailing around desperately. It’s like they’ve got some kind of derangement syndrome.

Exactly

Using interviews with real people and using actual voting data. How desperate can you get?

Should just base arguments on garbage newspaper articles based on "anonymous sources" and on opinion polls. Much more credible.

DGT?

Tummer said:
AceJack said:
You really sitting there and pretending that Fox News is impartial :lol:

Much more so than the others, without a doubt.

Fox is willing to publicize theories and scandals against Trump. The others completely ignore and suppress anything negative about Biden.

Biden's rallies are broadcast on Fox, as well as all the others. Yet when Trump has a rally, only Fox airs it.

Absolute bollocks. I've watched Trump's rallies on CNN.

Humpty said:
Eddy the Beagle said:
Exactly

Using interviews with real people and using actual voting data. How desperate can you get?

Should just base arguments on garbage newspaper articles based on "anonymous sources" and on opinion polls. Much more credible.

DGT?

Spelling is too good.

I'm sure you'll all be relieved to learn that UPS has located the package's contents.

My company ships thousands of packages via UPS every year, and nothing has ever got lost. Democrats must be really terrified, if they are going to these lengths to stop the truth from getting out, eh?

https://www.businessinsider.com/ups-said-found-lost-tucker-carlson-documents-sending-back-2020-10

Eddy the Beagle said:
JackSomething said:
Nice bit of selective editing when it comes to the quote there. :lol:

Another touchy poster.

ie People who believe Obama's birth certificate is fake are loonies. There are also loonies on the left.

So you admit Trump and practically all of the American right are loonies?

They've dragged Sleepy Joe out of his basement and he's off to Florida. Tampa I believe. Taking his grandchildren with him.

Off to Tampa with some kids, so no change there.

Interestingly, they're dragging him to Minnesota on Friday !!

A state that hasn't gone red in nearly 50 years. A state which even Reagan in his 1984 525-13 landslide failed to win.

Are their internal polls telling them something?

Humpty said:
Eddy the Beagle said:
Another touchy poster.

So you admit Trump and practically all of the American right are loonies?

From wiki.

After Obama released his certificate in 2011 just 23% of Republicans still believed Birthergate.

Probably even less now.

So 23% equates to "practically all". Jeez.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

dont-worry-everything-aba08c865b.jpg

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-usa-int/task-force-sees-unrelenting-covid-19-spread-daily-u-s-cases-up-by-record-91000-idUSKBN27F0D6?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back