• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Boris Johnson Thread

Worst recession in western Europe

Just what we need before a no deal brexit

What a mess

Best_loser said:

What a mess

I don’t think we can blame Boris for the pandemic causing the recession, but the No Deal Brexit and many other things, that’s a whole different story. There again, what a choice the British people had, Bumbling Boris or Jeremy (*##***##) Corbyn. :roll:

Drop in GDP, Apr-Jun 2020

Germany: -10.1%
EU: -11.9% EU
Belgium: -12.2% Belgium
Italy -12.4% Italy
France -13.8% France
Spain -14.1% Spain
UK: -20.4%

We’ve already got the worst excess death rate in Europe. Now we’re on course for the worst recession too.

Nice one Boris.

Muteswan said:
Best_loser said:

What a mess

I don’t think we can blame Boris for the pandemic causing the recession, but the No Deal Brexit and many other things, that’s a whole different story. There again, what a choice the British people had, Bumbling Boris or Jeremy (*##***##) Corbyn. :roll:

I think we can as his arrogance in locking down later than other countries resulted in more deaths in europe and now the worst GDP.

The worst thing for me is the bumbling fuckwit will get away with it, shows what a apathetic nation of people we are.

Best_loser said:

What a mess

No deal brexit ?

Muteswan said:
Best_loser said:

What a mess

The actions of him and his Government have contributed to our economic position.

Fireboy said:
Muteswan said:

I think we can as his arrogance in locking down later than other countries resulted in more deaths in europe and now the worst GDP.

The worst thing for me is the bumbling fuckwit will get away with it, shows what a apathetic nation of people we are.
I’m not defending him, but the virus is the cause of the recession not Boris. His handling of the virus is definitely not helping, but if the virus hadn’t appeared I doubt we’d be in recession now. Just look at every other country, it has decimated the economy everywhere. We are not alone!
It is going to be a very difficult situation to overcome, whether or not Boris is the man to lead us out of this is a question that will be answered in the next few months and probably years.
Pensions are going to be drastically hit, terrible timing for me as I’ve recently retired. 🙄

The bloke's a clown.

However we'll see if all the reactionary bs on here proves true when it all comes out in the wash.

Fireboy said:
Muteswan said:

IMO, the worst thing he did was going on holiday for 11 days mid-Feb when we already had about 10 confirmed Covid cases in the UK and the massed ranks of the invisible enemy was gathering on the horizon. He also told his aides and ministers to keep any reports short or they would not be read. Dereliction of duty. When he came back Covid already had a stranglehold in the UK and delaying lockdown compounded the issue. Complete and utter twat of a 'leader'. 🤮

An absolute joke of a man. Imagine if Jeremy had been in office and acted like Johnson. There would be outrage.
A bumbling idiot. Get rid.

karnataka said:
Fireboy said:

IMO, the worst thing he did was going on holiday for 11 days mid-Feb when we already had about 10 confirmed Covid cases in the UK and the massed ranks of the invisible enemy was gathering on the horizon. He also told his aides and ministers to keep any reports short or they would not be read. Dereliction of duty. When he came back Covid already had a stranglehold in the UK and delaying lockdown compounded the issue. Complete and utter twat of a 'leader'. 🤮

That as well as him being more concerned in getting us out of the EU and sorting his new right wing cabinet out when they knew that covid was on the horizon.

Builthjack said:
An absolute joke of a man. Imagine if Jeremy had been in office and acted like Johnson. There would be outrage.

Exactly, Corbyn's feet wouldnt have touched.

Fireboy said:
Builthjack said:

Exactly, Corbyn's feet wouldnt have touched.

A lynchmob with their pitchforks would have been out on the streets. 😲

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back