• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Cider Derby, T20 Blast Off 💥

Is ECB coming to the party I wonder 🤔
I’ve been dipping in and out in between taking advantage of some rare dry and sunny weather, sorting the garden out, walking the dog and making two unsuccessful attempts to get my nephew’s cats in the house as they’re away for the night. Stupid cats are on their own now, I’m not trying again it’s beer time. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, T20 is my second least favourite format of the game (The Hundred wins worst format hands down) but you’re right, finals day is a bit special. And Edgbaston is the perfect ground for it.

I’ve been dipping in and out in between taking advantage of some rare dry and sunny weather, sorting the garden out, walking the dog and making two unsuccessful attempts to get my nephew’s cats in the house as they’re away for the night. Stupid cats are on their own now, I’m not trying again it’s beer time. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, T20 is my second least favourite format of the game (The Hundred wins worst format hands down) but you’re right, finals day is a bit special. And Edgbaston is the perfect ground for it.
We have three cats but they aren't allowed out, much easier to manage, anything other than red ball is basball in my opinion, but aye, I'm a dinosaur 😉

I would love to experience Glammy at T20 finals day. Early start with a few snifters and then carry it through what is hopefully a dry day. Loads going on in the stands and a real party atmosphere.

We won the mascots race today as well. Just watched it back.
Went a good few years back , it was at Edgbaston, and they lost in the semi finals. Boiling hot day, Swans were at home to Northampton the same day and lost 0-2 . Brilliant day out, but 2 terrible results.

Well done to Gloucestershire, possibly the least fancied of the four sides coming into today, but their performance cannot be faulted.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back