• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Fansnetwork Site

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I’ve just spent 20 minutes reading through the threads on there and I’d just like to say,Jesus Holy Mother of God.
It’s absolutely staggering to see just about every thread about race.
I don’t want to stir the shit up because I know Phil
and Keith Haynes are chums and Keith’s always been courteous to me but by fuck he’s got a job on his hands sorting that lot out.
Oh and it’s right what is said about Dimi on there too he’s nothing but a forum destroyer.
And whilst I’m here Perch needs to get help too,everything he says on the forum is the polar opposite to what he says on Twitter where he’s nothing but a Tory racist cunt.

Darran said:
I’ve just spent 20 minutes reading through the threads on there and I’d just like to say,Jesus Holy Mother of God.
and Keith Haynes are chums and Keith’s always been courteous to me but by fuck he’s got a job on his hands sorting that lot out.
Oh and it’s right what is said about Dimi on there too he’s nothing but a forum destroyer.
And whilst I’m here Perch needs to get help too,everything he says on the forum is the polar opposite to what he says on Twitter where he’s nothing but a Tory racist cunt.

I spend equal time on both sites, I post on both sites but have stopped posting on the non football part of FN anymore as if you do not have the same right wing view (even if you are correct) you will get lambasted for being a leftie and a blm supporter, oh yes they will also say that they have won the argument.

Hats off to the several posters who go on and give it to them eloquently, I dont know how they have the patience and the time.

Fireboy said:
Darran said:

I spend equal time on both sites, I post on both sites but have stopped posting on the non football part of FN anymore as if you do not have the same right wing view (even if you are correct) you will get lambasted for being a leftie and a blm supporter, oh yes they will also say that they have won the argument.

Hats off to the several posters who go on and give it to them eloquently, I dont know how they have the patience and the time.

I wish Keith all the luck in the world with it but I think he’s going to struggle myself.

I mean no offence to anyone when I say this too but why the fuck good people like Humpty,Neath_Jack etc want to argue with them baffles me.
Leave them get on with it.

Darran said:
I mean no offence to anyone when I say this too but why the fuck good people like Humpty,Neath_Jack etc want to argue with them baffles me.

And please don’t take that as me telling people what they should and shouldn’t be posting,they can post what they want.

Darran said:

Honest question...

If FN lifted your ban, would you start posting again?

Swanjaxs said:
Darran said:

Honest question...

If FN lifted your ban, would you start posting again?

Perhaps the odd post but I’d rather distance myself from that until Keith sorts it out.

The hilarious thing is that they’re all regularly congratulating each other on how tolerant they are. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
The hilarious thing is that they’re all regularly congratulating each other on how tolerant they are. :lol:

Aye, it's funny as fuck.

Dr Parnassus/Eames/E20 trying to run the show. Got too much time on his hands.
Split from his Mrs maybe.

Builthjack said:
Dr Parnassus/Eames/E20 trying to run the show. Got too much time on his hands.
Split from his Mrs maybe.

DrP/E20 isn’t Chris Eames.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back