• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The official Covid vaccine thread

How quickly will you want it?

• You will be fighting others off with a shitty stick in order to go first

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • You will be a patient patient

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Definitely maybe

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Don’t let that prick near me in a hurry

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Anti-vaxxer lifetime member

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cooperman

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Assuming that this Pfizer product or one of the other front runners gets the green light then what is your view on having a dose or two?

Maybe I’m being cynical, but I think people are jumping the gun a bit with this one. Very promising news, but the idea of millions having it before Christmas...hmmm.

I think we’ll be lucky to see it before Feb/March.

Wondering if the first game we are allowed back into will be the home game v the scum. Gonna be round that time.

MrSwerve said:
Maybe I’m being cynical, but I think people are jumping the gun a bit with this one. Very promising news, but the idea of millions having it before Christmas...hmmm.

People are looking to cling onto potential good news but as you say plenty of work to be done before this becomes a proper reality.

I voted for patient patient because there are very few cases around where I live but my wife & I may be prioritised, me for age and her for her poor health condition.

Any vaccine developed over a few months has a lot to prove, should be safe though

If/when it's offered to me i'll take it. The antivaxxers do my head in, grown adults truly believing that it is a way for Bill Gates to microchip everyone on the planet for some unknown reason.

Having been in the shielding category since day one and being a lot closer to 70 than 60, I’m up for trying this. I agree that it won’t be around for a little while and I hope other vaccines will be released soon, but I think it’s worth the risk, personally.

MrSwerve said:

Based on the soundbites in the MSM I would expect to see some deployment prior to Christmas. Who knows what the reality will be though.

Monty said:
If/when it's offered to me i'll take it. The antivaxxers do my head in, grown adults truly believing that it is a way for Bill Gates to microchip everyone on the planet for some unknown reason.

The same people who don't want Bill Gates to secretly inject them with a tracking chip so he knows where they are at all times usually voice such opinions via their mobile phones.

Speaking from a genetic/Darwinian viewpoint it might actually be a better thing for the species if these people aren't vaccinated. Let nature take its course.

I will patently wait my turn, but they won't be able to get this into my arm quick enough.

PSumbler said:
MrSwerve said:

People are looking to cling onto potential good news but as you say plenty of work to be done before this becomes a proper reality.

Yep. There's a lot more to it than just shipping them, even when they are ready. Doctor's surgeries need the correct refrigeration equipment, as do all of the transport vehicles. Then you need the workforce to administer the vaccines, doctors/nurses will have to spend most of their time doing this rather than other appointments. A lot of logistical work to be done, which Hancock says is underway...and the reason that I'm not so confident!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back