• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Match Thread | Season 2023/24 l Leicester City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Oh to have been the fly on the wall at half time. The team talk has boosted confidence.

There has been more promise and intent so far this second half.
Ronald has felt like he is one of the missing pieces to the Williams puzzle.
Genuinely excited to see him and Parker together on the flanks supported by Tymon and Key in the future.

Cracking ball from Pato that, Darling might feel he should have done better.

I'm in an office following this on BBC text while pretending to be working. Their stats say it was equal possession and L committed more fouls which implies they've been defending a lot, so is this a positive performance by us? Clutching at straws. Is the L fans forum still feeling complacent?

I'm in an office following this on BBC text while pretending to be working. Their stats say it was equal possession and L committed more fouls which implies they've been defending a lot, so is this a positive performance by us? Clutching at straws. Is the L fans forum still feeling complacent?
We’ve been the better team since 25 mins… we’re pressing well and playing decent football.

We’d beat most teams if we play like this.

We'll push like fvk to get a goal, they'll break way and score.
Obvious.
That's always the risk you have to be prepared for but pushing like fvk is what we have to do to have any chance of getting back into this game. Playing against a top side, there is always the possibility that it may not work but you have to try otherwise it's all a bit pointless.

I’m enjoying this … we look decent
We’ve grown into the game after the goal. We’re not threatening much and I feel that Leicester have another gear or two, but I’ll take whatever positives I can.

We do need to find a way to cause teams real problems, but maybe tonight isn’t a fair judge of that. Lots of teams better than us have been humbled by Leicester at the King Power.

A good effort and good energy from the lads. I don’t see a goal though, but you never know…

Maybe it’s just because we haven’t conceded five today, but we’re playing quite well now to be fair, we’ve been pressing more than them this half. We still look very susceptible at the back but the press is working pretty well and we’ve put together some half decent moves.

Darling off will be a huge loss. He is a huge focal point for almost all of our set pieces.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back