• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Match Thread | Season 2023/24 l Leicester City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Grimes Fulton really needs to be binned bit we look so depleted can't see many other options. If we play with WB's they need to track back. Personally with this squad playing a 4 at the back looks more solid. 3-0 sadly tonight.
The Grimes - Fulton symbiosis - it's far more subtle than most (that haven't played the game to a half decent level) will ever 'get'.
Most esp against top of the table, at home.

If Ronald is quick he could get some joy… Leicester have looked susceptible leaving space in behind for balls over the top

We love putting ourselves in deep shit for no reason don't we

Got Fulton is awful
Do you remember he had half a season under Cooper, where he was our driving force? He was a proper box to box midfielder then, popping up in the box. It earned him an improved contract and he’s been anonymous (being polite) ever since :ROFLMAO:

The Grimes - Fulton symbiosis - it's far more subtle than most (that haven't played the game to a half decent level) will ever 'get'.
It's a pile of shit.

Its worth considering that the last three games are essentially us vs Premier League teams.
The voice of calm, collected reason

Looks like we have massively accelerated up the learning curve, fair play to Luke and the boys

Trying to work out if this is serious or tongue in cheek.
Symbiosis implies that both sides benefit, I rarely see what Fulton offers to Grimes, the midfield or the side in general when he is paired like this with Grimes.

Williams now needs to deliver a confidence building team talk on the basis of still being in the game. At ten to eight things were looking grim, and several times since. However, the bad parts have been interspersed with decent passages of play.

Given that we have improved in the 2nd half last two games, and also factoring that I am going to bed, it can only mean we are going to win.

Yates having his best game for us. Actually played like a centre forward for periods, made things happen.

Humphreys and Wood at the back though. All over the place, never look comfortable with the ball at their feet. They need a lot more help. Tymon hides from the ball when Humphreys gets on it leaving him with only a pass to Grimes who is usually surrounded by 3 or 4 Leicester players. We should be 2 or 3 down despite playing alright.

Stunning save from Rushworth, but that again was caused by Wood doing his best impersonation of a donkey having an aneurism.
I think Ashby dropped him in the sh*t a bit there with a ball he wouldn’t have wanted. But then they were right on top of each other - like having the chuckle brothers out there.

Trying to work out if this is serious or tongue in cheek.
Symbiosis implies that both sides benefit, I rarely see what Fulton offers to Grimes, the midfield or the side in general when he is paired like this with Grimes.
I think it can also mean that one side gets the rough end of the stick.

Positives: we've managed to stabilise the game after a disastrous start.

Negatives: we've stabilised the game by keeping possession in our own half and passing backwards at every opportunity. We haven't created one good chance worthy of the name. Wood continues to scare me every time he has the ball, and I note the Swans players are keeping it away from him as much as possible..

You get the impression Leicester will get a bit of a bollocking from the manager at half time and will come out firing on all cylinders. But who knows, maybe the football gods are smiling on us and will allow another last second Cullen equaliser.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back