• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Match Thread | Season 2023/24 l Leicester City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

I am still of the belief that we have been instructed to minimise his game time during the transfer window to reduce the possibility of injury just in case an offer too good to turn down comes in.

Based on his performances, I think it’s more to do with him being lightweight and giving the ball away too cheaply. He does have a nice wand of a foot though, but we’d have to play him further forward. He can’t do Fulton’s role (nobody else can bar the often injured Joey, which is probably why Fulton starts). I’m not a huge fan of how we set up and why Patino doesn’t start, but I think there’s a logic to it.

‘Reckless defending by Swansea’
= Martinball, ffs Luke

I am still of the belief that we have been instructed to minimise his game time during the transfer window to reduce the possibility of injury just in case an offer too good to turn down comes in.
That's the only thing that makes any logical sense, but this is Swansea City.......................

So game over after 3mins!

Wood is having another shocker here.
The fact that he is likely not 100% match fit coupled with the fact that he 100% has no brain......🙈

Looks a similar set up to the one we deployed last game out, a set up which Williams admitted he got wrong.

Bournemouth and Leicester are not that far apart in terms of quality, so it’s an ominous sign.

If he changes nothing from Bournemouth then we can expect to see multiple examples of being caught wide open at the back, Leicester attacks down the flank with our wing back not even in camera shot, and the mindset that we have the ability to play it out from the back.

I do hope my fear doesn’t become reality.
Are you still hoping Coops. Exactly what you said happened twice already.

Oh and Mr 'If only he had service' proved his worth before that. If we get chances we have to score. It changes games.

Oh there we go again, chance to go forward quickly, Grimes goes backwards slowly.

Someone needs to tell Wood that his position is defender, that closing down should have been done by Fulton who was jogging along without a care. He could argue he was doing Fulton's job but by charging up he completely left an easy ball through and Leicester had two attackers clean through vs Rushworth.

So game over after 3mins!

Wood is having another shocker here.
The fact that he is likely not 100% match fit coupled with the fact that he 100% has no brain......🙈
Match fitness is not an excuse. The bloke is an arrogant cunt who thinks he's better than what he is

Leicester's commentary view on the Swans

"Perilous defending"

Are you still hoping Coops. Exactly what you said happened twice already.

Oh and Mr 'If only he had service' proved his worth before that. If we get chances we have to score. It changes games.

Oh there we go again, chance to go forward quickly, Grimes goes backwards slowly.
There was literally ten seconds between me hitting the post button and the goal going in.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back