• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Match Thread | Season 2023/24 l Leicester City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Looks a similar set up to the one we deployed last game out, a set up which Williams admitted he got wrong.

Bournemouth and Leicester are not that far apart in terms of quality, so it’s an ominous sign.

If he changes nothing from Bournemouth then we can expect to see multiple examples of being caught wide open at the back, Leicester attacks down the flank with our wing back not even in camera shot, and the mindset that we have the ability to play it out from the back.

I do hope my fear doesn’t become reality.

Early chance for Yates, tough angle though but he made the keeper work.
Then Leicester go clean through 2 v 0 somehow and take the lead.

The only reason i can see to stick with 5 at the back is because when Tymon was bought in it was for him to be a wing back. Stoke fans said themselves that as a wingback hes quality but is a bang average left back. I know im clutching at straws though. 😅

Early chance for Yates, tough angle though but he made the keeper work.
Then Leicester go clean through 2 v 0 somehow and take the lead.
Shock horror wood was involved (or wasn't)

Well that looks a perfect offside trap!

"Keep it tight first twenty minutes lads"

Swans defence: Uh?

Wood charges out of position and completely sold himself and then even got nutmegged

You can hear the pre match team talk....
"" ffs keep it tight early on".

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back