• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Match Thread | Season 2023/24 l Leicester City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Match fitness is not an excuse. The bloke is an arrogant cunt who thinks he's better than what he is
I don't disagree with you at all but it can't be ignored that he is only recently back after a long lay off........the two combined isn't a good recipe.

Leicester commentators - “this looks ominous for Swansea already”. Hard to disagree.

Williams cannot set a team up to defend, some of the Notts County highlights show this.

Playing a very high line, no full backs and three carthorses against speedy wingers. Genius Williams, genius. I'm tempted to do a North-Hill. We've got a crap dud.

Deep breath Mon. Don't want heart rate above 50 Games can change...

Sorry but we‘re far from safe from relegation at the moment.

I thought Sheehan was starting to sort us out. We’re in danger of going backwards here.

That should have been 2.

Leicester's commentary view on the Swans

"Perilous defending"
Preceded with:
‘Reckless defending by Swansea’ - in the first few mins.

This is Martinball, FFS

We need flags in asbo corner, pronto

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back